We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

Two questions ! ;)

Can you guys increase the Aventador's top speed to 405-410 km/h ?

(And i think should be a little physics improvement, because i feel the Aventador a bit oversteer.)

Will we get another versions of Aventador, for example Roadster, LP 720-4 50° Anniversario, Aventador J ?

Yes... but excuse me, because i don't remember who you are, but apparently you do remember me.

Yes I remember you from the forums. I was the guy that was always trying to get Eden to add the Delorean to TDU2, and I said Delorean DMC D12 and you corrected me saying the correct name should be Delorean DMC-12. I was surprised at your knowledge of automobiles and I had much respect for you after that. XD

Oh, and I finally got my Delorean in TDU2 after all. ;)

Released bmcf1lm: DMC Delorean | turboduck forum

Yes I remember you from the forums. I was the guy that was always trying to get Eden to add the Delorean to TDU2, and I said Delorean DMC D12 and you corrected me saying the correct name should be Delorean DMC-12. I was surprised at your knowledge of automobiles and I had much respect for you after that. XD

Oh, and I finally got my Delorean in TDU2 after all. ;)

Released bmcf1lm: DMC Delorean | turboduck forum

Lol! I didn't remember that, now that you said i do slightly remember something about that... either way, wow, that picky move of me really impressed you. Hahaha

I have a problem with uninstalling the Patch 0.3.

Message is:

Error opening file for writing:

[...]

Click Abort to stop the insallation,

Retry or try again, or

Ignore to skip this file

(If there wouldn't be a minimal number of posts I could send a screenshot ;))

How to solve this problem? How can I uninstall 0.3 manual?

I tried to ignore this but then my game crashes.

Sorry for bad english ;)

Please help me :)

@1002MB

It is not mandatory to uninstall 0.3 before 0.4. If you can't uninstall it might be a problem with your game file structure. Hard to tell what's wrong but there is a solution that should always work:

* Remove unpacked game.

* Update retail game. (do not play retail, it will delete UP cars!)

Then follow this: http://www.tdu2.ml/up/tutorial

The hell, why??

I wonder why this drives you up. The Aston Martin One-77 has a 700 hp V12 engine, and after tunning it, it can do 400 km/h in tdu2... I where presume the Aventador can do the same because its equally powerful, and weigthwise they not far from each either I think... Also in Forza you can tune the aventador to do 400 km/h so its not out of the ordenary, or from other space as you seem to think of it.