We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

I wonder why this drives you up. The Aston Martin One-77 has a 700 hp V12 engine, and after tunning it, it can do 400 km/h in tdu2... I where presume the Aventador can do the same because its equally powerful, and weigthwise they not far from each either I think... Also in Forza you can tune the aventador to do 400 km/h so its not out of the ordenary, or from other space as you seem to think of it.

Okay... but in Forza you can change a lot of parts in engine, power transmission etc...

In TDU2 we are trying to create reliable perfomance that's why Aventador goes 380kmh.

When the team is so concerend about irl perfomance. I hope we can see in one of the next versions, a 'bugfix' for the eden cars. There many cars far off from what they suppost to be.

The Enzo has wrong topspeed by long shot. Other cars have horribly wrong setup gear box etc... Yeah please consider fixing that in the future, if you so for correct stockcar values.

Stock aventadors dont do 400km/h

Xarlith is very serious with the word "stock" and he among with testers lost a lot of hours tweaking each parameter of the cars... so to all people :

Please dont come here making useless points of view because we wont do anything about it .

Again ... The cars in UP are meant to respect the stock/original specs of the real cars.

Cheers !

The Pagani Zonda Tricolore has 354 km/h top speed irl, in TDU2 the one of the fastest cars with 407km/h. But you can find many another example, your opinion is a demagogy because we talking about an arcade driving / racing game. Also for the UP you're made a Saleen S7 with 454km/h, but this car has 399km/h irl, so what about we talking ? Be a little more elastic with this patch.

I think we can't change a lot in perfomance of normal cars in tdu2 because it will be not fair for other players without patch :(

The high speed Lancia's are fair ? Likewise a demagogy.

Hello,

i had a serious issue with the version 0.3b: I wanted to play online with my buddy, both of us had installed the patch.

But each time, i met him ingame, both of our games crashed at the same time.

When i play alone, everything workes fine, the other online players are displayed correctly, but as soon as i want to play with my friend it crashes.

It only happens when he is near my location, for example at the driving school.

My question is, have you fixed this issue in the Patch 0.4 ? I would be very glad to play the game with my buddy ;)

Like someone said above a number of the cars in TDU2 don't have their real-world specifications so trying to reason that 'X' car in reality does 'Y' whereas in TDU2 it does 'Z' is not a very good argument.

There is the point. If the cars in TDU2 hasn't real specifications, why should or why necessary to make those UP cars with real specifications ?! We talking about only 30+ km/h, and the Aventador will be usable for everyone, especially for me, for my friends,

and for everybody who like the high speed cruises. This is why i arguing, it's would be a good car but slow.

The point is, the modders made their mods, they dont really care about the cars made by eden. Very selfish, but still I do the same. I don't make my cars for TDU1 go 500km/h just because some cars which were in the game from the beginning have wrong specs; I wont fix that because I simply don't do the job for Eden. I would say deal with it or try to improve it yourself.

Yes I am an a55hole at this point but I just cant read that anymore

There is the point. If the cars in TDU2 hasn't real specifications, why should or why necessary to make those UP cars with real specifications ?! We talking about only 30+ km/h, and the Aventador will be usable for everyone, especially for me, for my friends,

and for everybody who like the high speed cruises. This is why i arguing, it's would be a good car but slow.

I see your point, but... it's only 30km/h less, how that will make a car "slow"? In the old good days of TDU i stick with a Corvette Z06, which was a Class B vehicle with people in Saleen S7's and Mclaren F1's. And there was still great fun. And i was what? about 70km/h slower in top speed.

I may be getting the point of the discussion wrong, but i think that shouldn't be a problem, unless you only care about SPEEEEEEEEED! [/Jeremy Clarkson]

The Pagani Zonda Tricolore has 354 km/h top speed irl, in TDU2 the one of the fastest cars with 407km/h. But you can find many another example, your opinion is a demagogy because we talking about an arcade driving / racing game. Also for the UP you're made a Saleen S7 with 454km/h, but this car has 399km/h irl, so what about we talking ? Be a little more elastic with this patch.

They only go that fast when tuned to stage 4 Saleen goes around 410 when stock therefore your arguments are wrong. And UP team is trying to improve the game not break it even more, so just because Atari didnt care about making realistic performance it doesnt mean they should add more broken content.

Aventador is too slow for you? Lol buddy, dat car goes 380km/h+ on 4lvl and it's quick enough for high speed cruises.

btw. Aventador with top speed around 400km/h+ will be unrealistic especially with 750KM engine :rolleyes:

Thnx Alot!

I want to thank you guys for what you've done for us, we "TDU2 lovers up to day". What you've made is just Awesome!

I like the details that you cared for, one of them, indicators inside the car, which Eden Games missed it or didn't find time for it..

I want to support u; How could I?

I want to thank you guys for what you've done for us, we "TDU2 lovers up to day". What you've made is just Awesome!

I like the details that you cared for, one of them, indicators inside the car, which Eden Games missed it or didn't find time for it..

I want to support u; How could I?

Support you? Who is this "you" that you're talking about? The forums? :D

its so sad to see that supra is advertised as 285 kmh but in reality it only does 252. the same thing with ram srt-10 too. other than that, great patch as always. :D thank you for your efforts! :D (P.S. shouldn't it be 275? or am i remebering wrong? that seems too high because of the big wing you know :D the aerodynamics :D)

its so sad to see that supra is advertised as 285 kmh but in reality it only does 252. the same thing with ram srt-10 too. other than that, great patch as always. :D thank you for your efforts! :D (P.S. shouldn't it be 275? or am i remebering wrong? that seems too high because of the big wing you know :D the aerodynamics :D)

EDIT:

Wait.... are you saying the car does only 252 in game or in reality ? now im confused after reading twice :confused:

if its in game then forget what i just said :lol: