We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

Hey! just a side note for later releases, is there any chance of current cars getting more detailed interiors (ie McLaren 12C's dashboard?) with working Indicators and such? would be a very cool addition to the game however I know it isn't possible to the convertible cars...worth a thought maybe?

Why it isn't possible on convertibles? Been praying for a proper McMerc SLR forever. Other than that, fixing all original cars would propably be too much work, I think the UP team is more focused on getting completely new cars and fixing bugs. But what do I know?..:dontcare:

The Up team are mostly concerned with adding the "missing" cars into the game.. Those are cars that were assigned an ID number, but were never actually finished, or even started in most cases. They are not really concerned with adding completely new cars that are not in the list, or going backwards and improving existing models. The only time they really go back and edit an existing model , is if there is an obvious problem, like with certain cars having holes in them.

Hi i made an account here just to ask the following question: Since i installed the unofficial patch my game has been crashing after about 2-4 minutes of driving in any of the new content cars/bike.. I checked their website and in the FAQ it says that crashing happens to everyone but, this crashing is so frequent i cant even play the game normally. So how can i fix this issue?

Hi i made an account here just to ask the following question: Since i installed the unofficial patch my game has been crashing after about 2-4 minutes of driving in any of the new content cars/bike.. I checked their website and in the FAQ it says that crashing happens to everyone but, this crashing is so frequent i cant even play the game normally. So how can i fix this issue?

Is it happening in either offline and online mode? Try running offline mode, then switch to vanilla car and see if it still crashes.

I know that UP 0.5 is still far away, since we have to leave modders to have a bit of rest, but i just got an awesome idea for the next motorcycle mod.

The most iconic and recognizable Kawasaki Ninja, from 1980s, GPZ 900R, which was also ridden by Tom Cruise in Top Gun.

It's a 900cc bike with 115HP.

[ATTACH]20236[/ATTACH]

It's just an idea, but i think it would be awesome to ride as Maverick :)

Why it isn't possible on convertibles? Been praying for a proper McMerc SLR forever. Other than that, fixing all original cars would propably be too much work, I think the UP team is more focused on getting completely new cars and fixing bugs. But what do I know?..:dontcare:

Just to clarify the convertable cars roof animations mess up when the car is tinkered about with, hence why the interior (dashboard indicators) were not possable for cars such as the tt-rs

still, some of the cars dashboards really annoy me, like the McLaren which could be made so much better, twas just an idea.