We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

This is truly amazing, excellent work! You guys rock!

Also if I may.. Just a little thing I want to be up, it would be absolutely awesome if you guys could get a Plymouth Barracuda (Hemi) 1970, with its symbolic color scheme and decals. That would be awesome, simply brilliant if that were to happen, perhaps someday.

Good luck in your future updates! You guys are simply amazing and it is very appreciated what you are doing. You have my thanks for sharing this.

This is truly amazing, excellent work! You guys rock!

Also if I may.. Just a little thing I want to be up, it would be absolutely awesome if you guys could get a Plymouth Barracuda (Hemi) 1970, with its symbolic color scheme and decals. That would be awesome, simply brilliant if that were to happen, perhaps someday.

Good luck in your future updates! You guys are simply amazing and it is very appreciated what you are doing. You have my thanks for sharing this.

If it is part of the missing car list, then it MAY be included at some point. If it was never part of the missing car list then it will probably never get added. The UP is only really interested in finishing the car list that atari originally planned for, not "lets just add this car because it was cool"

If it is part of the missing car list, then it MAY be included at some point. If it was never part of the missing car list then it will probably never get added. The UP is only really interested in finishing the car list that atari originally planned for, not "lets just add this car because it was cool"

The "missing" car list is used as a guideline yes, but cars will be added, based on available models and modders preferences. If there is a newer car that is more interesting than the ones on the list, it might end up in the TDU2-UP. Available car slots can be used for different cars as well.:cool:

That Road Runner would be fun to have for sure. It is basically the same as a Dodge Charger BTW.:lol:

I have noticed that in offline mode one of the AI's is driving a very nice Lexus LS but it is not available in the dealerships! :aah: Is this an easter egg?

Can you take a picture of them? I have never seen them before. Which island btw, because ibiza and hawaii have different trafic files.