We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

computer is nothin special cuad core 3ghz 8 gb ram 1gb video i turn on custom resolution 2560x1440 and late edit in light room and photoshop :D

edited:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t230/BgRaCer/ozsuperleggera3_zpsafcfe08b.jpg~original

original:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t230/BgRaCer/GamePCTDU22014-06-2119-40-57-59_zps01bbe8bb.png~original

computer is nothin special cuad core 3ghz 8 gb ram 1gb video i turn on custom resolution 2560x1440 and late edit in light room and photoshop :D

edited:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t230/BgRaCer/ozsuperleggera3_zpsafcfe08b.jpg~original

Absolutely stunning difference. We need a real time light room in TDU2, lol :thumbsup:

Nice job:D

hey I have a problem ... at last friday I played without any problems but since saturday I get only 15-20 fps?! ... Have anyone a solution for me?

Lol, maybe a bit more info would be helpful. (+1 on franks comment)

But to start, you can go offline and see if your FPS is also only 20.

It probably is not. So you can do a few things that can improve your fps while playing online.

1. Turn off Voip.

2. Make sure you have the latest video card drivers installed

3. Don't use max terrain setting but one lower.

4. If you have an Nvidia card, you can make a custom profile in the settings that will make your game look twice as good without performance loss.

5. Check you firewall setting.

6. Check your controller/wheel drivers. reinstall if needed.

And basically any driver or windows update since you played last time can be of influence on the performance of the game. Including new programs.

PS I don't use crystal balls anymore. I switched back to ancient oil lamps.:nuts:

I have a problem when I am unpacking the game which is the steam version it says that Error: The folder you specified is not a main TDU2 directory or your game version is not supported can someone please help me I really want to install this patch :)
I had this same problem, the unpacker assumes you have the disc version of the game, what I did was I set it to "Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Test Drive Unlimited 2" I then created a folder called "Unpack" on my desktop where it would put all of the unpacked files for the game, I hope this has helped, have fun! :)

I had this same problem, the unpacker assumes you have the disc version of the game, what I did was I set it to "Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Test Drive Unlimited 2" I then created a folder called "Unpack" on my desktop where it would put all of the unpacked files for the game, I hope this has helped, have fun! :)

Hey do u hav a skype or oovoo so u can explain this to me in real time

some time ago you asked for our wishes for the unofficial patch here are two more

1. it would be really nice to have more versions of the mercedes SLS AMG for example the convertable version or the GT3 version or the black series version

2. and also the convertable version of the mercedes 300 SL

would be really greate

which setting is it? :D

Lol:D

To start with, i use 8x AF, 8x CSAA and FXAA, everything on max quality, and adaptive Vsync. It will run at 60fps steady anyway here (GTX660ti). I prefer a constant fps as that gives the best driving performance and predictable gameplay.

You can also use FXAA as that will give little performance drop (if there is any).

:cool:

Hey guys u need help to install the unofficial 0.4 patch

--- Post Updated ---

I already unpacked the game for some reason the unpack installer won't let me install it I need help u have the steam version of the game pls I need help real time like audio so I know what I am doing

Lol:D

To start with, i use 8x AF, 8x CSAA and FXAA, everything on max quality, and adaptive Vsync. It will run at 60fps steady anyway here (GTX660ti). I prefer a constant fps as that gives the best driving performance and predictable gameplay.

You can also use FXAA as that will give little performance drop (if there is any).

:cool:

thank you :D unfortunately my poor 9600 gt cant take 8xAA but im gonna try fxaa. thanks again! :D

suggestion

Ok, since everyone is suggesting car wishes, i would say to improve the bike section aswell :)

Here's the most iconic bike ever seen in the history of Hollywood :)

Kawasaki GPZ 900R, ridden by Tom Cruise in the movie TOP GUN

[ATTACH]20635[/ATTACH]

@ StarGT:

Are you sure with that A2 for the M600? 362 kmh Vmax and acceleration of 3.5 sec for an untuned car should be A1 in my opinion. We already got cars in A1 with less Vmax and slower accelerarion, e.g. Ferrari Enzo or Pagani Zonda F; or cars with similar car data like Aston Martin One-77 or Mercedes Benz SLR Sterling Moss.

In A2 the M600 would be the fastest ride in that class all over the game, so A1 would be a better choice.