We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

Noble M600 is A2

Haha, nope it would be A1 for sure ;)

When it comes to new cars for the V05

B1:

Audi Sport Quattro S1

Lancia Delta S4

C1:

Jaguar XJ220

Mercedes CLK-GTR

McLaren F1 (can be A1 as well) like this one from StarGT i found :D

25737211b030.jpg

And maybe some new, more recent cars, like the BMW i8, Koenigsegg Agera R or LaFerrari.

For a bike i would really like a Chopper, but i don't know if there are any models available for that.

Plenty of choices, so little time.:cheeky:

:thumbsup:

yeah it would make great rivalry with supra and skyline :D and throw nsx into the mix... epic win :D also a7 needs an ek9 or a dc2 and a6 needs a s2k.. dont forget the ae86 too! (for c4) :D

of course you should add what you want these are just some quick ideas from me :D in case you need some :D

Hey everyone... When im trying to download the patch, google chrome tells me, that this seems to be malware... of course i dont wanna suspect anyone trying to send out malware, but why am i getting warned..? :confused: :(

Because Google Chrome is stupid. ;) Trust me (and about 2500 other players). This files are as clean as a fresh pampers. :D

Edit: regarding the wishes. I'm a car-fan. I like american muscle but also import-tuners. So i would combine franks' and deathracers wishes. ;)

Hi all,

Please forgive me if this has already been asked, but I can't seem to find three of the cars listed...: -

1. Dodge Ram SRT-10

2. Chrysler 300C SRT8 (do you have to earn the Police version of this of can you buy it)

3. Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

Thank you in advance for any and all help and information...

John...

Hi all,

Please forgive me if this has already been asked, but I can't seem to find three of the cars listed...: -

1. Dodge Ram SRT-10

2. Chrysler 300C SRT8 (do you have to earn the Police version of this of can you buy it)

3. Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

Thank you in advance for any and all help and information...

John...

1. Dodge Ram SRT-10 - at US-Dealer Ibiza

2. Chrysler 300C SRT8 (do you have to earn the Police version of this of can you buy it) - afaik only at UCD Oahu

3. Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - I'm not sure, but i think also only at US-Dealer Ibiza