We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

I noticed a bug.. With the Gallardo, if someone else is driving it and he spawns next to you, the first second the player model will remain in it's correct position, then it will start to slowly slide forwards out of the car model, ending about 20m in front of the car or not stopping at all. It doesn't fix itself when the player starts do drive, and it happens every time I see a friend use this car, no matter what.

Hello,

Today I decided to play TDU2 with the Unofficial Patch V04 and when I was going to buy the Alfa Romeo 8C Spider I saw this; [ATTACH]20753[/ATTACH]

so I dont know if this is an Unofficial patch problem or something with TDU2 itself, as far as I know I get this with the 8C Spider so if anyone knows something help is much appreciated ;).

just a (quick) tip

Hello, ......... so if anyone knows something help is much appreciated ;).

The quickest thing you can do is to replace the modded file with original one - .....\Euro\Bnk\vehicules\interiors\8c_competizione_spider_i.bnk.

Curious if anyone knows why my DLC cars seem to be missing? Bought them a while back and haven't played this for a loong time.. Just had the urge to play it again, installed it, unpacked, installed the patch, aand here I am. Have checked both used car dealers in online and offline mode(as I've seen suggested..) and they're just not there. Is that even where they go with the patch? Or is something just not working?

Curious if anyone knows why my DLC cars seem to be missing? Bought them a while back and haven't played this for a loong time.. Just had the urge to play it again, installed it, unpacked, installed the patch, aand here I am. Have checked both used car dealers in online and offline mode(as I've seen suggested..) and they're just not there. Is that even where they go with the patch? Or is something just not working?

The dlc cars are now in there dealers. This has nothing to do with the up but with dlc2 which added new dealers and moved the cars between them.

now the dealers appear, my game crush everytime I try to enter the bike dealers. but thanks a lot by the way

You are using a cracked version then. We don't support cracked versions on this forum. Buy the game legitimate or your story ends here. (the game is only a few euros on steam, and steam gives a cd-key which you can use to install a downloaded version.)

Hi Guys,

I'm not new to the game nor the forum I was just a silent use before. As i really liked TDU 1 and its mots i've pre-ordered the game for the PS3 but I was kinda disapointed about the cars handling, so i left the game catching some dust. With having a new steering wheel (g27) I wanted to give it a try on my PC. All works great (drove a lot of kilometers) except for the unofficial Patch. The install went without any problems and the game works well. However, AND I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP GUYS BECAUSE IT DRIVES ME NUTS!!!, i dont find any new dealerships. I drove almost the entire Island of Ibiza looked at maps (online) but no new dealers for mee.

Also: the ferarri 599 is not visible in the normal ferarri garage (south). The text shows is there.. but i only see a wierd purple beetlelike car with ferarri wheels. What seems to work is that the "normal/standard" dealerships have the Official Patch Cars. However the other dealerships are unfound. This results in my having a very little amount of cars. even the standard Range rover or audi's are missing (no S6,tt etc), Also lots of the new cars that come with the patch don't seem to work propperly. forinstance the 370Z nismo makes a lot of noise (nice) but there is no gauges and the interioir doesnt work.

In short: i need your help guys. anyone knows a fix for this? or maybe i miss some DLC/update? (i did not update the game or whatever. I'm an offline player. I've already tried installing the came, unpacked, and patch install like 4 times.

thanks all in advance!

PS Im Dutch so there may some mistakes in the text :(

I was gonna say "you must have messed up something in the game" but i launched mine and i have the same thing and my 8C is untouched 100% original files so yeah its a bug, funny i never actually noticed it driving the 8C :D

Well, when you installed last version - if I remember well in v0.4 UPTeam repaired the hole in the cockpit - your original 8C file was replaced. Probably, that's why you didn't noticed before. ;)