We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

IIRC one or two members abandoned the project, so i think the next versión will take more time to be released

Anyway, the keyword is PATIENCE, these guys do it for free, and is an excellent job i should say, given that the game isn't as easily moddable as, let's say, Race '07. For those who love the game and has been hooked since the very beginning, UP is a blow of fresh air, and even if we never see a new version of the Patch, they've done for TDU2 A LOT more that Atari let Eden Games to do.

IIRC one or two members abandoned the project, so i think the next versión will take more time to be released

Anyway, the keyword is PATIENCE, these guys do it for free, and is an excellent job i should say, given that the game isn't as easily moddable as, let's say, Race '07. For those who love the game and has been hooked since the very beginning, UP is a blow of fresh air, and even if we never see a new version of the Patch, they've done for TDU2 A LOT more that Atari let Eden Games to do.

Amen to that. Now i finally know who lives in that Church on the dirt road near the Surfshop and farm.;)

There are indeed some who moved on, but others joined. It is all a matter of available time.

But there will be a patch coming up to fix some issues with V04, like some auto gears and sound fixes. And it is ready when it is ready :D

u dont want quality ? u want mid poly mods ?

No offense, i really like your work, but i think modders should take in account players with low-end rigs (mi PC wears a HD5570 and a Athlon II 2.5 Ghz), i have already installed 12 mods, all of them are better versions than Vanilla TDU2 cars and doesn't kill my framerate as your mods do (the worst are 2002 Ferrari Enzo by Reventon09 and Aston Martin Rapide, not counting your Cinque and an Aston Martin One-77, that takes my framecout to low-teens)

At least try to offer mid-poly alternatives, please, i want quality, but i also want to drive at 30 fps at least.

To beat a car or not always depends on the skills of the driver. In the hands of a noob who just hacked ingame money to crash around the streets with progress lv. 1, the Bugatti SS is never a real challenge, even when you enter the race with some A4 or A5 ride ;) Once I even managed to win against a Bugatti SS with noting more than a Subaru Impreza :D