We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

No the version 0.4 is not made for the steam version. As far as i know it can also used for the steam version.

You have to unpack your retail-version and then install the version 0.4 to have all cars and bugfixes which are mentioned in the first post.

Here you have a full explanation what to do:

How to unpack TDU2 How to install TDU2 mods. Ask for help in here! [PC ONLY] | turboduck forum

Maybe the explanation "for retail version" is a bit misunderstanding.

This^

You will need to unpack your game to get access to all features of the TDU2-UP V0.4, including the new cars and fixes like the offset wheels fix and holes in cockpit fix.

The "retail" version only patches things that can be done without unpacking the game.

:duck:

I did try that.

Unpacked, installed 0.4 and the new cars didn't show up.

Hi guys! Love the unofficial patch: nice effort to put these nice cars in. +1 for that already.

For a next update: wouldn't it be nice to add some "normal" cars, FI VW Polo, Peugeot 308, Citroen C4?

Or I was thinking about some more common saloon cars because TDU is lacking them a bit. FI: Lexus IS, BMW 330i, Audi S4.

Or maybe even some vans, which you can stick to your taste!

I like the patch but I think the variety of cars can be improved a bit. TDU is a great cruise game but it lacks nice cruise cars.

Well you can still download modded tdu cars from his dodgy website. I doubt he stops modding because he got banned here.

Since stargt didn't respect forum rules he got banned. In my eyes hes been cut some very mutch slack before he got banned, since he posted great mods i can understand and respect the choice to hold off banning him.

okay im new here but i noticed most of quality mods we're made by StarGT. But he always redirects or put the download link in nowhere. It's a bit weird because definitely he likes to share but he makes it complicated at the same time :/. but anyway it is, i hope there's some work in the background to release more and more patches in the future, because i can't do it myself :)

Because we can't work without StarGT, please.

I didn't say "no". ;)

But let's take it realistic:

Within UP 0.4 he made 13 of 20 mods. Not counted the Eden cars HotDog, ...

Nothing to hear from Xarlith, Reventon09, .... are they still in TDU2?

Nothing to hear about any plans for UP 0.5.

Decreasingly people here in Mod-Shop.

GTA V and The Crew coming up soon ... right out the door, just around the corner :D

For me enough reasons to doubt. ;)

But ok, surprise me :D

I didn't say "no". ;)

But let's take it realistic:

Within UP 0.4 he made 13 of 20 mods. Not counted the Eden cars HotDog, ...

Nothing to hear from Xarlith, Reventon09, .... are they still in TDU2?

Nothing to hear about any plans for UP 0.5.

Decreasingly people here in Mod-Shop.

GTA V and The Crew coming up soon ... right out the door, just around the corner :D

For me enough reasons to doubt. ;)

But ok, surprise me :D

XD I guess you dont play online then....

I mean i dont know now (at the date) to be honest as i dont play this game for some time but when the patch was released (and the 2 months after) i only saw players with aventadors gallardos supras and f12's of the unnoficial patch and indeed they had 13 more cars to choose from and not counting with the others ....

"But ok, surprise me :D"

Did i :clap: ? or " no you didn't " :-x?

Ofc losing someone as star gt is not good when things are getting worse everyday for a game like this

I dont know the reason he got banned though but he sure did a lot for this community/game and a lot of people are proud to have people like him for making their gaming experience much better

XD I guess you dont play online then....

I mean i dont know now (at the date) to be honest as i dont play this game for some time but when the patch was released (and the 2 months after) i only saw players with aventadors gallardos supras and f12's of the unnoficial patch and indeed they had 13 more cars to choose from and not counting with the others ....

I honestly have to admit that Minime's mods are by far the best made mods for tdu2, in combination with your sounds they are unbeatable. I said that a thousand times. But just for the record my favourite car from the unofficial patch is still the TVR Cerbera, because only a little hand full of people are driving it, and the car is pure fun. I already had to buy the 2nd cause the first was on his limit of mileage. :D

But nice to hear that the project isn't on the shelf, since TheCrew and GTA V (PC-version) are coming up in a few.

I got tired of telling StarGT to use mediafire links instead of his method (and stop being so full of himself), wich finally lead him to get banned. Oh well

About UP, i'm honestly astonished to see it missing brands like BMW or Mitsubishi, or even Tesla. I'm starting to install mods of these brands into the game (even when i hate to do it, but it helps to make the game look fresh)

Oh, and after purchasing all UP cars i agree with DonniBrasco, driving the TVR Cerbera is a blast! It may be only an average V1, but it has a very fun handling.