We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

I didn't say "no". ;)

But let's take it realistic:

Within UP 0.4 he made 13 of 20 mods. Not counted the Eden cars HotDog, ...

Nothing to hear from Xarlith, Reventon09, .... are they still in TDU2?

Nothing to hear about any plans for UP 0.5.

Decreasingly people here in Mod-Shop.

GTA V and The Crew coming up soon ... right out the door, just around the corner :D

For me enough reasons to doubt. ;)

But ok, surprise me :D

No Reventon09 is totally out. He unistalled everything.

I know that because I found him and asked him.

Lol theres still the official site for UP so I dont think well be forced to download it from any ukraine site

Depends what StarGT means. Does he mean he has all the edited DB etc from Xarlith and that he will release on his own.

I have no idea as i am waiting to hear from Xarlith.

EDIT: Xarlith has no idea about this. So i guess StarGT has what he needs to release his own pop up filled patch. :D

Is anyone else able to change furniture in their TDUMyHouse. Whenever I select a different furniture, the game gets stuck on an infinite loading screen that is constantly trying to load up the new furniture, preventing me from going any further. The only way out is by exiting the menu, but even still, the loading circle shows up until I get into a new instance.

I've been having this issue as well, ever since I unpacked and uninstalled the Unofficial Patch.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? Maybe some error in the unpacking or some issue with the directory where I unpacked it to?

Let's just drop this already. If he does upload it on a pop up filled site, I'll take one for the team. Download the damn thing and upload it on here giving proper credits. So no one else has to go through all the pop ups.

Excited for 0.5! :D

hm, iS Unofficial patch exclusive for turboduck ?

hm, iS Unofficial patch exclusive for turboduck ?

It has its own website, so it isn't, but given that it has its own website it should stay there, not in a pup-up-filled-virus-infecter-website.

Also, don't take your saltyness with turbochiken to the Unnoficial Patch. LOTS of TDU2 players enjoy the UP, so keep it outside your bussiness with turboduck.

Got it?