We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

What is the feature list for the patch for retail game? I can't see any, but since the normal patch is 170 MB and the retail patch is 7.5 MB I have a feeling they might differ a bit.

How dangerous is it to install the patch for the Steam version of TDU 2? Has anyone been banned by Steam for this?

What is the feature list for the patch for retail game? I can't see any, but since the normal patch is 170 MB and the retail patch is 7.5 MB I have a feeling they might differ a bit.

How dangerous is it to install the patch for the Steam version of TDU 2? Has anyone been banned by Steam for this?

AFAIK the modded cars (Aventador, F12 etc.) are not in the retail version, since they are mods by the community and not by Atari themselves. You can get the R8 4.2, 370Z Nismo etc since these are cars by Atari themselves. I don't know if PNJ Clothes works but your selection of cars is smaller.

And I'd recommend unpacking your game, it gives you more possibilities :)

Hey guys, I have recently started putting effort into my (very) small YouTube channel that focuses on gaming. and I was wondering if it would be OK for me to put out a "TDU2 Unofficial Patch review" series of videos, giving a small review of each car and some of the features of the patch in each video.

Also if I am able to do this it would be very much appreciated if people could give feedback on how to improve, thanks :)

-Carlstone13

Awesome, Thanks a lot this is very much appreciated :)

my YouTube channel is carlstone13 in case anyone was wondering and hopefully the first one will be out tomorrow.

-Carlstone13

Edit:

The first Video is now uploading and is of the Toyota Supra TT, once again thanks guys, for letting me do that and for the patch itself :)

I'll link the video once it's up

-Carlstone13

Well, here it is. Hopefully:

No not by me anyway. As it has been said TDU2 is about the high life and not driving your every day lets face it crap car.

You really want them learn modding like i did. Sure it's not a quick process but if you want them learn and stop bitchin about it.

Did i go to far then? :D

Yes, you went far

"If you want to, learn how to do it" That could be applied to everything that causes complaints. Oh, and i'm already learning btw, but i don't have the time, nor the talent to learn fast.

TDU2 already have low/mid end cars, like VW Golf or Alfa Mito, i don't see why more of these cars can be added.

Also, it's not only about "crap cars" it's about brands too. No BMW? No Tesla? No Seat? (this one gets me as the spanish guy i am) No Skoda? At least Toyota made it to UP, but we're still lacking legendary cars like the Toyota Trueno.

As you're being "honest" i'll be honest too. No, i can't mod the cars myself, not yet at least, but if there's someone asking for something the least you can do is answer politely and avoid being a jerk. That applies to when you point other people's mod's bugs too.

Damn, it looks that you and StarGT holds a competition about who is more full of himself.

And i know i'll receive an advice for innapropiate language or something like that. Funny, taking in account that the section that announces you if you have likes or PM is called "Your other CRAP"

So? Some variation is nice. And TDU is also a very nice cruise game, and some normal cars are nice for that. Driving 300 km/h in a Ferrari gets old.

yeah that's true, and I would love to see more mid level sports cars in the game personally, My dream car being a 93 RX7 (not far from my current car haha) but as I said before the modders do as they want to do, it's really their call and I'm just grateful for whatever we get...as long as it's not another Veyron XD

So yeah, I am kinda agreeing with your point, but these guys can do whatever they want and lets face it, all we're getting is more, and I for one will not complain. These guys put a lot of effort in I expect

Not meaning to rant haha, and suggestions are always good, but when they say something atleast give some credit for the people working to give you a free update to this game :)

So? Some variation is nice. And TDU is also a very nice cruise game, and some normal cars are nice for that. Driving 300 km/h in a Ferrari gets old.

Then buy a steering wheel and cruise around slowly in 3rd gear it doesnt matter what car youre in, be it Toyota Aygo or Aventador proper cruising is always fun

Oh wait... were talking about TDU2 forget the part with wheel :D