We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

ok, need in 0.5 more houses and new autodealers

If somebody could do that I would be so happy...

--- Post Updated ---

do you plan on adding any motorcycle clothes? this harley clothing needs to go :x

They're sort of funny for the Harley but the colors are not really great...

The patch does not add any car dealers, everone of them is from the original game. The patch just rearranged the content of the showrooms.

There must be 21 dealers on each island + the used car dealer. When you got less there are 2 possibilities:

1. You did not find all of them yet - in that case try to find the missing dealers (maps are available here)

2. Your are not running the current game version, but somthing before the Atari DLC2 update - in that case update your game via original game launcher to the current version v034 build 16

hey, little bit off topic but what would have been awesome in TDU2 is a way to stop certain players from being able to interact with you. I just now started a new account to play through the game again, just for something to do over the weekend, and I'm instantly flooded with people giving abuse because I'm a low level player....really kind of annoying, I mean come on people! one of the worst was RoadAssassin I believe....anyway that's against the point a bit, is it in any way possible to make it so these people don't see you, or cant hit you or talk to you? that'd be an awesome feature but I fear it is not possible :(

-Carlstone13

I meen after UP 04 are we can to increase more cars slots in the shops and add new cars in it place

Just read my post some above your's, there I explained that you don't need to add extra dealers or extra slots to existing dealers. The slots that are availabe are enough to add so much cars that you run out of free garage space before you bought all of them.

and how can i get the last version?

How about updating the game with the original Atari launcher? ;)

But wouldn't that mean tampering with the map. Is it safe enough? I mean, what are the limits to that?

That was my point exactly, surely if the map is changed then online play would be impossible. but is it possible to change the interiors of the current dealers to add more slots to them? like some of the dealers have areas that aren't accessible. Either way it has been mentioned that we really don't need more slots yet, there are plenty spare. however more garage spaces, that would be good, and more ways of making decent money. I enjoy the races but not when I have to do the same ones every day....

Hey guys, slightly off topic as always, but not only do I no longer have a mic (why videos stopped) also today my TDU2 save corrupted, so I loaded a backup but got an error saying the password was incorrect. I made sure I put in the correct pass and it finally worked....but it started me a fresh save with the same name.....I tried loading my backup again, then an older one but always the same problem, so I'm just going to start again. the only problem is most of the patch cars I have left to review are fairly expensive so it may take a while (once I have a mic) to finish the review series.

Sorry for the long post

-Carlstone13