We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

Since TDU1 is back online, The Crew is coming up and TDU2 server hasn't been working for a while I decided to share what I'd done for the next release before we stopped working on it. Changelog:

- BAC Mono: new BAC engine sound (the old one was from Ariel)
- Saleen S5S Raptor: idle sound is now looping smoothly
- TVR Cerbera Speed 12: new engine sound (so the startup sound won't blow your ears anymore)

DOWNLOAD

Set your TDU2 unpacked root folder as the installer's path.

come on guys you all done so much great work don't give it up, just take your time, it's normal, it's the way of free releasing, mean community releasing, stuff. And i love it i proudly love it. and that next UP could be make that game, the most advanced car game in stuff and fun ! don't give it up please !

Be sure that if i have some cash to bring in it, i'll do without doubt ! This game need your works ! all of you !

I agree man, The UP has been an amazing collaboration of some great modders to make a game what it really should have been, and to see it end would be an extremely sad day!

The UP has done a lot to change the game for those who still play and love it, I defiantly do, Fussel will tell you that! I'm on it every chance I get, which as a grown man with a full time job and health problems to consider isn't much....

TDU2 could have been so much more and the UP defiantly began pulling it in the right directions, sorting out some of the bugs and adding the content that wasn't there.

Either way, I thank all of you for the work and effort that you have put into this game, I dont want to see the UP go....but if it does, at least it happened and it was great while it lasted.

-Carlstone13

<pic>

There is no side marker of Supra

Could you fix?

This sentence I was translated by Google Translate

The picture you show is a US spec Supra, in the us they have these ugly side marker thingies. And in the EU they don't have those, so Minime can't fix it without a 3d model of a US spec supra, which is a waste of time imo.

The picture you show is a US spec Supra, in the us they have these ugly side marker thingies. And in the EU they don't have those, so Minime can't fix it without a 3d model of a US spec supra, which is a waste of time imo.

[ATTACH]21999[/ATTACH]

There is a marker(Blinker) in if European specification frontfender

To be honest, US spec reflectors can be made quickly, but at the end... who cares?

@Diablo In all honesty he hasn't as i have made videos for him to improve and has not done so at all.

@tduchicken All i will say is i made you videos which you totally ignored. And even after being told the absolute basic which was to not to delete the dummys you thought no i will learn how to use a delete tool and get shot of them. So how can i think you are about quality when you delete some thing in order to save time. Maybe you watched the video and seen how many exports it can take just for the steering wheel and thought i will definitely delete them.

I just find it hard to get my head around that people see all mods the same. Once i can get over that i will be normal.

But let's face it i don't think i will so i will just go back to making mods for people and stay away from here.

I guess i am the new tool831 so like him i am off. Cya

About the supra US spec reflectors i hate them so they are not there. :D

Hmm you don't know what's happening with the new LaFerrari!

All your videos have found their way into my newest project, which will be loads better ;)

And don't forget... You're the god of modding! The community thinks that as much as I do, but please give us all some time for improving!

I'm not even modding for a year, and I got better from time to time! So let us stay at how we are! :)

Cheers

Tduchicken

Guys, guys, stop this...here has only 1 important think - Continuing development of the game. Here has some great moders at 3d modelling and editing database, but you guys didn't do anything - all we , the other members of this forum hope and want this project to be continued. Some of us like me and tduchicken trying to do anything new for this game - maybe ugly, maybe wrong and with low quallity, but the important think is the idea - something new for the game. Every one of us has personal taste to choose wich car to replace at the game, wich model he like and dont like. Will be great if minime891, StarGT, Xarlith and all other great moders finished this project. Huge respect to all of you guys. Before 2-3 days minime891 show some pictures of LaFerrari - one realy great model wich will be placed at future version of the UP. And i hope really this car to be released with many other cars at new UP. But i think that and other members and beginning moders need to get his chance to show his work. The people will say - are we can or can't do this. Far be it from me to say that we are good, on the contrary we are beginners, but stubborn and learn every day. therefore be consulted more experienced if they can help us to develop and to help you with further development of the game.I'm trying to create something - probably bad or wrong, I do not know, but I try, the same applies to the other. Please give us a chance. Without their tried and wrong can not learn how to do it. Especially to what I do - no tutorials, no supplies, I started from scratch to get to the project, preparing today. Work with HEX workshop is not easy - alone learn, but I could not have achieved this without the help of a very special person to me, whose name I prefer to keep secret. He knows who is :).I will always be grateful to him, without him nothing I could not do, and I see others also. We just change the models of existing cars with those who are like us. As i say, I'm not good at it - yet cleared mistakes and every day I discover new things.But do not give up. Do not give up and you.

PS: Sorry for mistakes has i say before my english is bad and sometimes i use google translator to translate what i want to say.