We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Guest jonPS

I had the game running fine, Now ive reached my exhaustion point... Already installed the game 2 times, this patch makes the game laggy the image its constantly pausing/breaking resulting in a guy smashing the car into a wall....

Also i can see the nissan r34 and t supra but were are all the other cars mentioned in the 1st page lotus s v8 etc...

if someone installes the serenity pack you can say bye bye to the nissan r34

The confusion is so many and the information is so diferent from the mod developers, that even a monkey could teach its pet goat, how to do things better, and that the game becomes unplayable with constant screen lagging and pausing/breaking.

Guest AmBear

is this just abandoned? last official post by the creator(s) was in 2015, its now 2019. I want to see this game flourish more, but it seems modding for this game is dying quicker than TDU 1, cause thats still going strong.

9 hours ago, Guest AmBear said:

is this just abandoned? last official post by the creator(s) was in 2015, its now 2019. I want to see this game flourish more, but it seems modding for this game is dying quicker than TDU 1, cause thats still going strong.

u need autopack 1.8