We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

Atari has support still or do you have the direct line to their sub-contracted operations in Guam? :)

Every time servers are down, I open the ticket and after longer or shorter period of time they reply.

Greetings!

Thank you for your report, this has been referred to the server team and are currently reviewing the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Atari Customer Support

Atari

EDIT:

SERVERS UP!

Every time servers are down, I open the ticket and after longer or shorter period of time they reply.

EDIT:

SERVERS UP!

Not for me dude. ;) Still got the message "The servers are not available..."

Love the patch Xarlith!

One problem though.....

Where the hell are all the dealers? lol I cant find the bac mono and Kawasaki and the TVR :D

Kawasaki you find at the motorcycle-dealer at Oahu in the northeast.

BAC and TVR you find at Ibiza british dealer south-west.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All in all another big THANK YOU to the TDU2UP-team. Great job again. :bow: I tested the Supra, the Gallardo and the "TreVoR" Cerbera so far. I instantly felled in love the the 1st two. But "TreVoR" is like his counterpart from GTA5...unpredictable and he tries to kill you. :D

Tomorrow the shoppingtour continues... :)

All in all another big THANK YOU to the TDU2UP-team. Great job again. :bow: I tested the Supra, the Gallardo and the "TreVoR" Cerbera so far. I instantly felled in love the the 1st two. But "TreVoR" is like his counterpart from GTA5...unpredictable and he tries to kill you. :D

Tomorrow the shoppingtour continues... :)

Yeh, first thing i did was get the Gallardo and the Aventador. Absolutely love them.

The Supra i have mixed feelings about it. I love it, yet at the same time i dont. It just feels way underpowered, considering in real life it can be such a beast, it just feels slow.

That Cerbera though, like Donnie mentioned. Its deadly, as if it is trying to kill you at every change it gets, even on a straight road.

.. have a slight feeling this might not be to everyone's liking. But i quite like this scheme haha .. didnt realise the superleggera sticker could be stickered over lol ..

[ATTACH]20096[/ATTACH]

@DonnieBrasco

I looked there dude. Those dealers do not show up on my map anymore. That is why I am confused. i'll post a screenshot tomorrow ;)

Did you update correctly? Because they are exactly where Donnie stated. The bike will be in the bike dealer ship, if not in one in the other.

The two lambos are in the Italian dealership with the AlfaRomeo's

And the TVR and BAC are in a British dealer ..

All of these can be found on Ohahu .. unless i got the island mixed up. All i know is i got all the cars from one island. So they are there.

Serwers now offline

yesterday atari wrote-off my e-mail:

Greetings!

Thank you for your report, this has been referred to the server team and are currently reviewing the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Atari Customer Support

Atari

so maybe tonight european time servers restarded

Just a note i wanted to put in. Not sure if it is a bug or if it is intentional.

When i go to paint the Gallardo .. not even sticker just plain paint it. I lose the "Superleggera" stickers on the side. At first i thought it was because i stickered the orange over it. But when i bought a second Gallardo and painted it normally i noticed it disappears as well.

Very nice patch but I'm kinda disappointed what happened to Agera R, McLaren F1 and Benz CLK GTR???

Also Gallardo seems to stuck in gears some time it just bounces on redline for a sec and then shift its kinda annoying, oh and the third person camera on Ram SRT 10 is wrong you cant see anything in front of you just like with the SRT8 Cheeroke

About Ram and Cherokee, it's not a bug, is the default position of the camera and yes, it's annoying, but i think they can't modify that.

Just noticed that the UCD exploit is gone. Well, it's fair since the prize earned in Cup Races has been modified, but it was my main income source anyway xD

Oh, and thanks for the Kawasaki. A bike, finally!

what happened to Agera R, McLaren F1 and Benz CLK GTR???

Let's be honest here, if i have to choose between just new cars or new brands, i'll always choose the later. Koenisegg, McLaren and Mercedes are brands that are already in TDU2. I'd take Toyota, BAC and Kawasaki over any new cars from any brand that has been in the game from the original vanilla build.

That said, any chances on getting Tesla, BMW or Volkswagen? Having a Daihatsu for some slow cruising would be a detail too :3