We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

yeah I know, I couldn't replicate it again after that recording. it was weird. I wasn't asking for it to be fixed, just showing it because I found it a little odd :P

I noticed if you move another car into that garage spot it would occasionally happen to it as well. I got it to happen to the R34. but couldn't repeat it on the Cerbera

Is there any need to beat the dead horse anyway? Though i agree about if you recognize the model you should receive the credit you deserve.

I've been wondering if there could be introduced an option to mod the radio, not to say i don't like it but i'm starting to grow tired of the same tunes over and over again for so many years. There's Steam Music but the overlay doesn't works with TDU2, and apparently never will.

look here:

WIP New!!! Hariba Radio! | turboduck forum

I think i quote myself ;)

I don't know if there is a full tutorial how to mod the playlist, but after i modded it myself i came to the conclusion that it isn't really nesseccary to mod the playlist. The songs wont be played in the full length anyway and you also have to mod the stupid annoying commercials. The work isn't it worth. (I modded both playlists and it took me about 4 hours to convert and mod all 60 songs.) And another point is, that nobody can and will post a full modded playlist. (Firstly the traffic is to big. My modded playlist is about 2,5 Gbyte big. Secondly - and more importantly you need to use music without copyright to post it publicly.)

The best alternative is listen to music via winamp, vlc-player or whatever musicprogramm you use. Can run beside TDU2. No problem. ;)

I plug my phone into my speakers and play things that way, same thing I do in my R33 haha

Yeah I do that in the car as well. In TDU I use YouTube, works fine and you can have both TDU and music on the speakers.

I think YouTube works better than changing in-game radios. Everyone his own choice and infinite music! And not everyone likes songs that others do like, so you'll never get the perfect balance in likings for modded radios.

You could use a separate device for the music, that way you don't have to tab out of the game to change songs. for example I use my phone, which also means I can use an irl radio. or set up a YouTube playlist of good music and have it running in the background as before mentioned, there are many good ways of using personalized music in games that don't support it

Personally I tend to listen to the old K-DST radio station from GTA SA, have it on my phone, radio host and all, it's amazing!

Well i thought this was going to come from stargt and it has. Thanks to TheLegionary for bringing it to my attention.

I am not doing all this work so he can earn revenue for his site.

I have done a few mods for people and yes for money and it's been a joy to. In part knowing the lalalalala won't get his hands on them

attachment.php?attachmentid=21569&d=1412259274

Finally the dream comes true ? can't believe it ! seriously i can't believe it ! Xarlith, could it come with 0.5 ? (and with the One:1 or some :cheeese: )

I think it's the problem of unpacked game generally, not the patch.

I never experienced game running slower. I have a theory that the stuttering is caused by the mix of 2 things - slow read speed of HDD and fragmented data.

If stuttering occurs i would recommend to delete unpacked TDU2, defragment HDD, and unpack/install patch again.