We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To fix the server connection problem launch tdu2 via uplauncher and look to see if there are any updates of there are updates download them then unpack again and then install patch.

are any of the vehicles it this pack the best in there class? I found this post telling me the best I each class but are any of these better?

• 2 months later...

Blinks Autopack is sequel of UP04 and is fully compatible with it. YOU was write at other post that you use only vehicles and sounds from autopack - that mean you never will have new cars at the game, because the "MOST IMPORTANT" file is db_data.cpr. You can't use chooselly files without other files from the packs, because they are connected all. Install everything from UP-04 and Autopack 1.5 and you will have all new cars, brands, tunings....but check are your game is UNPACKED.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Black Panthaa is a very popular Youtuber especially who creates video about racing games and what not. I've subscribed to him long ago, and I saw this few days back. And I must say I'm impressed by his words. He praised the TDU 2 UCP. Why aren't we expecting a new version of UCP?

PLEASE? XARLITH MY BAE <3

Eeshan, there is not going to be a new UCP because StarGT's "Autopack" would not be compatible with it. Autopack is basically a continuation of UCP.

Compatibility with Autopack is the last reason why UP won't be continued. The fact that Xarlith and the rest sort of left TDU2, or the entire forum, is the primary reason I think.

That was my assumption Loekie, but your assumption makes more sense.

Although Xarlith has recognized Autopack (IIRC), I don't think their work is a reason for Xarlith to stop working on it. Xarlith quitting himself makes it more likely. The good modders' interest in the TDU2 community is dying anyway. Such a shame.

• 3 weeks later...