We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

It seems that you have selected the correct directory and all required files are there.

Maybe the installer is not detecting your directory as a valid because of your locale settings, I have never tested it on non european systems 😳.

What I can recommend is to open the installer with a 7-Zip File Manager and copy the files to the game directory by yourself.

obraz.thumb.png.0b66f76cbf34b875d446775898bf834d.pngobraz.thumb.png.c674a4856399c9c333f0146b26bbadc3.png

Hope it will help.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

May I please ask how to get the most recent patch please? I got the QA version 034 so my exploration is bugged and I can't get the exploration pack car wrecks and my exploration tab score is 10 numbers in the minus.

Should I wait for the TDU World modpack instead? Just wondering.

Thank you so much in advance!! Oh and yes, I got a legit install on Steam. I just came back to play the game on my old Windows 8 PC because my Windows 10 PC crashes when I open the map screen.

Quick edit, too. Game crashes instantly when I freedrive a bike, since I most likely have an old version.

Edited by GamerJean2031
Forgot to mention the bike game crash part.

@GamerJean2031
TDUW installer should install DLC2 update if you clicked that you do not have it.
If you didn't click - install DLC2 update by yourself.
Unofficial Patch is a patch/mod for the latest official version of TDU2. If you play with older version, then no wonder you can't use bikes and exploration UI is bugged. Install DLC2.

Edited by Xarlith

On 5/17/2022 at 12:12 PM, Xarlith said:

@GamerJean2031
TDUW installer should install DLC2 update if you clicked that you do not have it.
If you didn't click - install DLC2 update by yourself.
Unofficial Patch is a patch/mod for the latest official version of TDU2. If you play with older version, then no wonder you can't use bikes and exploration UI is bugged. Install DLC2.

Works perfectly!! Huge thanks to you and the mod team(s)!! You're all legends!

• 4 months later...

Hello, Ive been having an issue with my game ever since I originally downloaded this mod in late may/early june 2022, ever since I installed this mod for some reason all the pictures taken in the game appear as black.

For instance, I enter photo mode and take what is supposed to be a neat photo of my car, click (I take the picture) then in the part where im supposed to rename the picture and/or save its black square, unfortunately this happens to EVERY picture taken in the game, even whenever I get a license picture it shows up black.

This has been happening ever since I installed this and even after I uninstalled it it keeps happening, does anyone have any idea whats going on and how to fix?

PS yes, Ive done the basics, uninstall reinstall game, verify game files etc.

Thanks.

Edited by SticcFig
Added what Ive done

• 4 weeks later...

@SticcFig It's a late reply but I do not visit the forums very often. Sorry for that.

First of all I don't believe your issue was caused by the patch. Based on your description it is more likely that you played TDU2 on modern PC, had frequent game crashes while browsing the island map and to fix that you started using a DX9 wrapper (dgVoodoo or DXVK). It is a known glitch.

• 3 weeks later...

Not really directly related to the patch, but I've had a save that has had a glitch with the discovery achievement for finding 3 wrecks in Hawaii area 1 for years, anyone know how to fix that? I tried this patch to see if it'd somehow fix it but doesn't seem like I'm that lucky.  It knows I've discovered all of them since it says 3/3, but the checkbox isn't filled so my score isn't full either.

Edit: I was able to edit it using artmoney so it's now checked, and Discovery is 14500/14500, but the game didn't consider it a level up. Guess I'm cursed to not max out Discovery. Not much desire to replay the entire game just to get that fixed, especially since I had some social levels on this profile too.

Anyway, it was fun seeing the new cars in the patch, made grinding out the roads and events more enjoyable.

Edited by alantay11

• 4 months later...

Hey guys,

SticcFig here, sorry for responding so late as I got into a really bad car accident and got knocked into a coma.

Anyways… does anyone know a fix fit the blacked image thing? If not does anyone know how to hide the HUD in the camera? It’s a pet peeve and I’d really like to take pictures.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...