We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

ferrari 458 sound mod by adildo

adildo94

test drive unlimited 1 TDU1 ferrari 458 sound mod by adildo - YouTube

give support and feedback thx and enyoj al the best adil :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ovn1hh7aegznnbw/SRT6_Cpe_audio.bnk

v2 beta hi i improve the sound a bitt this is the best i can do i put a linkt to the souns from forza to so you can improve it thx

v2 sound mod SRT6_Cpe_audio.bnk

forza 458 sounds Ny mapp (4).rar

Sound is pretty good, but there is too much backfire sound.. And I think the sound need to be a bit more aggressive and roary like that at 40sec:

But good try for your first sound, with a bit more of practice you will do better ! ;) Hope to see more from you

And for Fraps, you have a trial version that's why it make only a 30sec video. I think 30sec is enough for a sound mod :cool:

• 1 month later...

In my oppinion the sounds are near perfect, but the transitions need to be smoother, it just sounds like 3 different sounds mashed together, no transitioning point.I'm in now way a sound modder or able to give advices, but I'm pretty sure there are members who might help you, then the sound mod would be amazing.F12 is a great choice, that V12 at 8700 RPM is pure symphony, would be nice to have a legit sound, I'm using a 599GTB sound mod for the F12 now.

I see there are 3 transitions, there should be only 2, because there's a low RPM sound before the valves open, and the one after that.Try doing that, the third transition sounds a bit clunky.

Oh, and why is the RPM going to 10.000, the sound should go to about 8900 RPM.