We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Motorsport 5 {DT} - Turning current-gen car lovers into next-gen car gamers

Soundwave

Forza Motorsport 5 is officially revealed at the Xbox One event today. There is no further info yet besides the announcement CGI teaser from the Xbox One event. The release will be together with the new Xbox One console coming the end of this year. More info & footage will be revealed at E3 2013 in 20 days.

But for now we can only enjoy the new teaser posted below. :)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like this good actually be a Forza games that's significantly different than the last one.

He says hopefully.

Also hope that commentator is only for the trailer.

seriously? he's a great commentator, he's from radio lemans.

Am I the only one who's not been set alight by this? The whole video reminded me of reminded me very much of GRiD...which for a simulator is't a good thing.

(besides the P1 possibly being excluded from other racing games) :(

I'll have a hunt out, but I did see somewhere that GT6 has the car. So MS havent been able to steal that as of yet. ;)

A very good point has been made elsewhere, XBone will only use its own hardware or those that have been greenlit for it (again like X360) so FM5 could come out and there will be no decent wheel to use with it!

that is a problem :hmmm:

so you're saying even the fanatec wheels will not work with it?

that is a problem :hmmm:

so you're saying even the fanatec wheels will not work with it?

It's a hot topic around and has in fact been asked on the Forza forums. It's mainly because MS put out info saying that ONLY XBone "controllers and accessories" will work with it. The controllers use a new Wireless standard hence the incompatibility and apparently Fanatec themself mentioned a few months back about trying to upgrade the wheels if required.

It's a hot topic around and has in fact been asked on the Forza forums. It's mainly because MS put out info saying that ONLY XBone "controllers and accessories" will work with it. The controllers use a new Wireless standard hence the incompatibility and apparently Fanatec themself mentioned a few months back about trying to upgrade the wheels if required.

how inconvenient is it to buy a wheel that is upwards of $300 just because your reasonably priced logitech wheel would not work with the xbox 360 and then find out non of it would work with the new xbox anyway :lol:

that has been the only thing that stopped me buying an xbox 360.

And what if you spent $1300 on new wheel/pedals/shifter that were X360 compatible so you could play Forza (the wheel has a Forza logo on them). Don't care how amazing the new Forza is - I won't be getting it if my wheel doesn't work with it (unless there's a good Horizon sequel)

When Fanatec mention 'upgrade', you wonder if that means you'll have to get your toolkit out...