We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew {DT} - Ivory Tower & Ubisoft Reflections do a Racer where you go Cruisin' USA!

Eudemon

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when I arrived at Los Angeles I was just 5,000 Bucks short of buying an SLS but after I earned that up (which didn't take very long at all) I saw an SL-63 AMG at the dealer which was at half the SLS's price so I went for that :P

Without any conscious effort of grinding, I've raised above 500,000 Bucks from around 180,000 when I bought my last car (SL-63 AMG) and the most I can afford comfortably so far is a Pagani Huayrayryrayrayrayryaryaryayr Huayra while still being around 200,000 Bucks short of buying the most expensive car in the game so far which is the Agera R.

If you just stick to one or two cars throughout, unlike me who's bought a new car for every Spec, then you should find no trouble at all in raising a lot of money. I do have maxed out my perks that bump up money and xp rewards from skills, missions and the like and I've played several PVP matches in which you get a lot (around 15,000) regardless if you even finish the race or not. Also there are hundreds of landmarks which reward you 2,000 Bucks each.

Spend all the Crew Credits you get when you first enter the dirt tuner on extra perks. It's enough to get 50 and don't waste them on cars because you can only buy perk points with the Crew Credits and not normal money.

I think I've got 107 perk points in total so I can max out all of the discount perks, car level perks and the nitrous ones plus a few others.

Spend all the Crew Credits you get when you first enter the dirt tuner on extra perks. It's enough to get 50 and don't waste them on cars because you can only buy perk points with the Crew Credits and not normal money.

I think I've got 107 perk points in total so I can max out all of the discount perks, car level perks and the nitrous ones plus a few others.

Ye, i found that out when I already spend most of my crew credits on cars. :(

• 2 weeks later...

hey all I'm back :D

I've had a short break from all gaming in the past few weeks due to many reasons (mostly drinking)

so I've launched the crew up yesterday to see if anything has changed.

I'm afraid the annoying features are still there, I'm really struggling to like this game, that had a little to do with me rage quiting because I couldn't beat any race but still :P The only time I had fun in this game was that cruise we did with the old tdu crew. Though the trouble is I only have 2 cars and I really don't want to progress in story or grind for cash.

hey all I'm back :D

I've had a short break from all gaming in the past few weeks due to many reasons (mostly drinking)

so I've launched the crew up yesterday to see if anything has changed.

I'm afraid the annoying features are still there, I'm really struggling to like this game, that had a little to do with me rage quiting because I couldn't beat any race but still :P The only time I had fun in this game was that cruise we did with the old tdu crew. Though the trouble is I only have 2 cars and I really don't want to progress in story or grind for cash.

Cruise around the map then visit the milestones and keep sending friends to faction missions easy money :)

Yeh been doing the faction grind and it does bring in the cash. I've done the story bit and have to say am now quite happy with the wheel setup (G27). Just waiting for the online bit to take off really, with such a poor chat interface you never really talk to anyone so cruises haven't happened for me since the tahoe/seattle run we did. I have done a bit of pvp but you'd barely know you're racing against other humans. We need to get the cruising side going....

Btw Oz, does your G27 work ok in TDU? Can't get the throttle working properly, it's just an on/off switch atm

Btw Oz, does your G27 work ok in TDU? Can't get the throttle working properly, it's just an on/off switch atm

I don't think I've ever tried it with TDU.

I MAY have an opening for cruising on saturday morning, pretty unlikely but I'll give you guys a shout if I'm around. Other than that I can't really play it on weekdays or weekends for that matter, it's this RPG crap that requires you to put hours into the game which is not ideal for me.