We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew {DT} - Ivory Tower & Ubisoft Reflections do a Racer where you go Cruisin' USA!

Eudemon

You need to unlock all the high paying faction missions to afford them.

I'm not following... Why unlock faction missions to purchase cars that you can choose from at the beginning of the game?

My cruising standards are basic. Any car is fine. A stock Mustang or Challenger (what I went with), without any upgrades, would suffice for cruising around for me.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've saved up enough for a supercar not enough yet for the hypercars, initially I wanted the aventador but that doesn't have a circuit spec or a street spec so it's a bit meh, what cars would you guys recommend?

Don't buy the SL65. It has no brake disks.

EDIT: Or calipers. It also does not have wheel hubs. Or axles.

EDIT 2: Or struts. Or wishbones. Or any kind of suspension gubbins outside of the wheel and tyre.

I'm not following... Why unlock faction missions to purchase cars that you can choose from at the beginning of the game?

My cruising standards are basic. Any car is fine. A stock Mustang or Challenger (what I went with), without any upgrades, would suffice for cruising around for me.

And a stock BMW M5, Alfa Romeo 8C, or Lamborghini Gallardo is a much nicer experience.

I actually like the SL-63 AMG really much. I only have the Circuit spec but that doesn't spin out as erratically as other cars as long as you drive sensibly. Love driving the Fullstock, I can get it to drift around here and there and almost never lose control. Also sounds decent :cheeese:

The cops are stupid but you can shake them off, other than that I love the game it's amazing easily up there with my favourites, I'm considering the season pass too now.

I'm on the xbox one add me (I think I have you) anyone else.

Xbox: hassan955 I'm level 45 so I'll hit 50 by today haha

The cops are stupid but you can shake them off, other than that I love the game it's amazing easily up there with my favourites, I'm considering the season pass too now.

I'm on the xbox one add me (I think I have you) anyone else.

Xbox: hassan955 I'm level 45 so I'll hit 50 by today haha

I'll correct you on that one, the cops are in fact very smart :lol: the problem lies with their abidance of physical laws that differ from the ones us players follow. It cancels out the good cop AI really.

What if it was just comparing the physics between them ?

Would The Crew be better ?

I really like the world they've created but if the physics aren't good then it doesn't really matter how good the world is :([/color][/b]

I can't really say which one seems better. All three are quite different from each other. Some people don't want to try and get used to the physics in one and will say it sucks. You'd really just have to try it out and see how they feel to you.

You'll go to prison for 5 years?

Physics in The Crew (hardcore mode) are just like TDU1 standard noob mode but a bit more refined. As you progress it becomes a bit more like TDU1 hardcore mode (without the moon gravity and rubbish brakes). If you can still play TDU1 and enjoy it (compared to the various sims you enjoy now) then you will be able to enjoy The Crew.

So after spending a few hours with the game...

I really want to like it more than I do, but some stuff stops me from doing so.

• Needless story mode with to me a stupid story.
  • Is it bad that I don't care for any of the characters?
  • Cars handle weird, mostly seem to float over the road with little grip, even with Hardcore mode on.
  • The A.I. Rubberbanding removes almost all the fun from racing games for me. Atleast let me win with skill.
  • As I mentioned before, the escape gang/cops are the worst mission IMO.

There are things I do like, Car Specs, the map is great, the little landmarks are good for exploring and such. I just feel the game could have been soo much more.