We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew {DT} - Ivory Tower & Ubisoft Reflections do a Racer where you go Cruisin' USA!

Eudemon

The Crew Has Seen More Than 12 Million Players Take To Its Roads

[headline]The Crew Has Seen More Than 12 Million Players Take To Its Roads[/headline]

1494082596The-Crew-12-Million-Players-e1494082632201-800x300.jpg

Over 12 million players have test driven open world racer The Crew, Ubisoft have revealed. More than two years after its release, players are still jumping on and exploring the vast replica of the USA that is the game's world.

Needless to say, the team are delighted at this achievement, and keeping in line with this '12' milestone, the...

Read more on this...

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it never said sales as remember the game has been given away a few times. I think it was first on Xbox One with 'Games with Gold' then became available on that Ubi30 promotion for PC. (might have that backwards) Still 12 million sampling the game out is a good amount to have done so, as long as a few million of them are buyers of the game too of course. :p

Theyre celebrating 12 Millions players after the gave out the game for free some time ago? Congratz :fp:
I think that's a bit unfair as look at Rocket League on PlayStation Plus. I get what you are saying and I am not comparing the games, only the method of getting them out there to players.

And there is evidence that it does work as I have seen a good number of posts on their forums and reddit where people who did get it for nothing, enjoyed it and stuck around. Possibly bringing them on-board as a buyer if there is a sequel

Hard to say really but there is this at the start of the piece:

Over 12 million players have taken the great American road trip so far, playing more than tens of thousands of years’ worth of in-game hours and taking over 30,000 in-game pictures daily.