We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew {DT} - Ivory Tower & Ubisoft Reflections do a Racer where you go Cruisin' USA!

Eudemon

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same, had a brief cruise with someone a month ago at their request but haven't really played it since late December. No one is organising cruises, and it takes a good 30 mins to relearn its physics to drive quickly. One day I'll get around to exploring all of the map and become more familiar with navigating it but got a few other things on atm.

Or you could ask IvT to fix their game for you.

Remember they mentioned having to rework their game engine... which might imply that the TDU1 engine simply cannot handle a map that big.

lol you see my despiration here, I think importing this map to tdu is much more likely than ivt fixing the physics.

TDU1's physics aren't that big an improvement, plus I don't think it's very off-road friendly (i.e. no dirt tyres you can install). So all the dirt roads would behave like the airports at best (I'm guessing).

But it would be interesting to see if part of TC's map could come across as a test (i.e. West Coast)

TDU1's physics aren't that big an improvement, plus I don't think it's very off-road friendly (i.e. no dirt tyres you can install). So all the dirt roads would behave like the airports at best (I'm guessing).

But it would be interesting to see if part of TC's map could come across as a test (i.e. West Coast)

true but still, a modded tdu is better looking, has better car list, better game design, descent physics (like a clutch that actually works), hell you can even move the seat position, photomode, ignition, auto-detecting gearbox system... These little things what makes a game great like TDU, how the hell did they manage to move so backwards. I know it's not really a sequal but 'I worked at TDU' was certainly a part of marketing