We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar

Norby931

aha, too bad, because the Grip Setting from TDUPE is Not Good Enough (no matter how big value you write [and being able to change others, to keep the car stable])

and definely it is possible to change the physics of the tires only, there is a file in Euro called Physics, with a bnk file called Tires . . . but : the problem is that the format of the 'interior files' of the tire.bnk file are "bpjka" type (and I didn't found absolutely none informations about it)

anyway : changing the physics tires (only) is not a big deal, but it could be great for off-roading (but tdu1 don't have mud, and also not good challenging enough stones, it has only smooth hills and mountains [by smooth I mean without slopes, it's just an incline])

maybe the Snow Tire Chains mod has changed physics, but it is mostly unlikely (plus, I don't find anymore any place to download it)

Thx!

Tire mods doesnt change the grip its just textures.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...