We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xbox 360 Controller throttle blipping

Da_epic_ninja

Hey guys, not really too sure where else to ask this so if I am asking in the wrong place please to tell me + how to move a thread and I will. I was just wondering if it was possible to blip the throttle on a car when changing down while using the Xbox 360 controller for PC.

Cheers :D

I have no clue what you mean by this. can you please explain a little more what you mean?

I have no clue what you mean by this. can you please explain a little more what you mean?

I'll try my best to You see here at around 0:52

that when he downshifts there is a small rev up to higher RPMs while the clutch is disengaged, whereas if you change down in TDU2 it simply goes up to a higher RPM without this pleasing 'blip'. I know that in a paddle shift car it automatically blips for you, but it can be done in a manual. I was just wondering if this could be done in TDU2 while using the 360 controller, maybe configuring the clutch in some way. Tryed my best to explain it there :P Maybe this may explain it better? What does means as in automotive terms? (auto, manual transmission) - Sports cars, sedans, coupes, SUVs, trucks, motorcycles, tickets, dealers, repairs, gasoline, drivers... - City-Data Forum

Just forget that becuase its a physics problem not a controller problem

Thats not possible for tdu2....meanwhile tdu had that system working.....

i would love that to work too becuase it would had a lot of realism to the sound part

Alright cheers, was just wondering if it was possible ;)

Acctually I may ask Xarlith if he/she can add it in one of his patches, may not be possible but worth a go ;)