We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew - Reveal Trailer of the new Ivory Tower/Ubisoft racer [UP: Gameplay!]

T1M

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found a video in which you can see the customization process.

Cant post links now... But just search for: "The Crew interview frag dolls“ on youtube should be one of the first videos channel name is frag dolls :)

looks like you can really customize individual parts :D

[ATTACH]18835[/ATTACH]

:hmmm: I'm a bit worried as to how many more cars there are to come for the game, will they focus on DLC cars maybe?

Most cars are in-game AI, and since we're only seeing around 20 different types of Ai it's making me worried that there isn't much else to come for release. Hopefully they're just limiting which cars we see atm.

I've found a preview article on a Czech website saying that the gameplay will be 20 hours long, you will be able to change 19 parts on cars and it will take 1.5 hr from coast to coast... which is not bad.

Here's the translated article.

I think that information was lifted from an interview with one of the developers we watched live and discussed in the chatbox, unsure if there's a link to the video in this thread.