We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew - Reveal Trailer of the new Ivory Tower/Ubisoft racer [UP: Gameplay!]

T1M

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say that, rather it's DSF 2.
It's more TDU than DSF imo, if The Crew can mould the good of TDU, NFS (pursuits) and DSF then we're in for a hell of a game. What's interesting is that the view of the original TDUteam maybe didn't go down well with Atari or even Eden itself and so they decided to just gof do their vision themselves.

It's more TDU than DSF imo, if The Crew can mould the good of TDU, NFS (pursuits) and DSF then we're in for a hell of a game. What's interesting is that the view of the original TDUteam maybe didn't go down well with Atari or even Eden itself and so they decided to just gof do their vision themselves.

Yeah, that would be nice but to be the sort-of next TDU it needs houses and ecko unltd boutiques. The Crew is more of a proper modern racing game you know, NOS etc., while a TDU game needs to be more let's say refined, 'smooth' and more about the car lifestyle. TDU nailed that line between being TheSims and a racing game. TDU2... well, we all know. Yes I know, it's got a huge open map, where you can go wherever you want to, but personally I think it's missing a TDU flavour.

Looks like I might be buying a new PC rather than a next-gen console.. *pats G27*

Can't you use any wheel on the PS?

I remember using my G25 on GT5 but I'm not so sure. :hmmm: I hope I can use my G25 on the PS4 with this game. That'd be awesome.

Don't like the sound of this at all though.

The developers told us that they had decided to force players to drive with driving aids with a gamepad instead of offering multiple handling types as in TDU, all this to keep a certain balance in multiplayer. The driving aids are supposed to compensate for the lack of precision of a stick compared to a wheel.

Source