We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew - Reveal Trailer of the new Ivory Tower/Ubisoft racer [UP: Gameplay!]

T1M

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sit on my bed and my tv straight ahead

No steering wheel ever possible :lol:

But this sort of sucks i don't want assists it just kills the game for people like me who just turn them off as soon as i play any game :mhmm: being able to turn off assists on a game is a must in almost any racing game regardless of what they think.

I didn't think about console people, I'm a PC user.Anyways, I don't see why it should be too hard for them to give the players the possibility to activate/de-activate the aids whenever you feel the need to.I think beginners are smart enough to know they can't race aid-less.

Obviously certain aids have to be done for pad users but many games have been able to give a decent compromise between the handling and control of their games without making them feel like they are holding your hand the whole way. :)

bob! get back to work!

I just can't wait to see that "exploded" view on some exotic or a small sportscar.Just imagine an Aventador with its marvelous V12.I'm just curious if they will go that far with detail, the engines I've seen shown in the footage so far look an awful lot alike, even though they're V8's based on similar platforms(mostly american cars), there should be small differences.And they sure like to add lots of red colored parts.

With TDU2 we were just hyped that was a sequel, plus a bit of faith that the devs would address some areas of concern (handling mainly - could see it in the trailers) before release, although here today I feel more of the hype is actually based on evidence.

If the game/PS4 support the G25/G27 then it automatically supports my Fanatec CSR Elite as well, which identifies itself as a Logitech G25 in PS Mode. Last year when Fanatec support broke in pCARS on one build we just reinstalled the Logitech Profiler on PC and connected the wheel in PS mode as a workaround.

^ I think the order of the [first few] cities you visit in Story mode is revealed in here.

One thing I hope for is that they don't throw challenges at you all the time. Part of the reason I liked TDU so much was because they just gave you a car and let you do whatever. I guess you could say I hope they encourage casual cruises, unlike what Horizon is doing.

They should also include "My Daddy Was A DJ" on one of the radio stations. :cheeky: