We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Division

Ozzmcom

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some background to the "Agents of The Division" or "Strategic Homeland Division (SHD)."

The Division must ensure that the key infrastructures and people that remain are protected. They must investigate the cause of the emergency and monitor the situation as it unfolds, creating a shared picture for everyone to act on. Finally, they are mandated to engage any and all rising threats that hinder response efforts following the emergency. These three steps are the main objective of the Division and the agents achieve them by any means necessary. This could mean collaborating with other agencies or taking direct actions by themselves. “While technically the Division has no dependencies with other agencies on an organizational level, many of the members of the Division are however drawn from various agencies and departments.”

Intelligence Annex #1: Agents of The Division | Latest news and content about Tom Clancys The Division game

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really looking forward to this game. I like that all 3 of the next-gen Ubisoft games have the drop-in, drop-out multiplayer feature for co-op and multiplayer. And I believe it says you can go seamlessly between the single player, co-op, and multiplayer sections of the city.

EDIT: I said it wrong. It has 3 zones: one for single-player/co-op, another for competitive, and the last one is a social hub.

• 3 weeks later...

The Division is coming to PC:

You asked for it (at least judging from the hundreds of comments on this UbiBlog post when the game was first revealed – and the thousands of comments on Facebook, Twitter and elsewhere).

And now Ubisoft is delivering. Today, Ubisoft confirmed that along with the previously announced PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions, Tom Clancy’s The Division will be available on PC as well.

Why PC… and why now? Much of the credit goes to the vocal and passionate PC community. “Since E3 we have been carefully listening to what has been said on the internet,” said Executive Producer Fredrik Rundqvist. “I can’t stress enough how important it has been for us to feel your support, interest and commitment to the game. Your opinions matter to us.

The positive energy you bring back to the team will help us create the best game possible. One of the most frequently discussed topics has been that of releasing The Division on PC. With that in mind, I’m very pleased to announce that the game will be available on PC.

Massive Entertainment has its roots in PC development with titles like Ground Control and World in Conflict. You can be certain that we will provide you with a first-rate PC experience.”

source: The Division Confirmed for PC - UbiBlog | Ubisoft®

• 3 months later...