We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that on Gamersyde last night but didn't have the brain function to work out if it was the Aventador again or if it actually was a Gallardo. It's the front that's putting me off. On the zoomed in pic though it does look like an LP560.

That definitely looks like a LP560 to me. The front end is quite short.

You could probably stretch and call it a Superleggera; note the wing. Now if I were to put a wing on a Lambo, I'd probably put a splitter on the front too and I wouldn't be using a factory wing.

Just my take.

EDIT: New image for the Dirt spec R34 is up on the webpage for The Crew if anyone wants to check it out. Not a front shot but still, a different angle. Appears to have a Raid/Dakar style wraparound bullbar which was in the last shot but more obvious here.

You mean the Performante? Nah, that was a Spyder-only version. Blancpain, Super Trofeo Stradale and Squadra Corse had a bigger rear wing and these all were not available in the grey color that is on the screenshot; Edizione Tecnica had a Supperleggera spoiler, but again it was offered only in one color IIRC .

The car in the pic is a regular LP570-4 Superleggera.