We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some car names from the beta files

AUDI TTRS

BMW M5

Cadillac Eldorado

Cadillac Escalade

Chevrolet Corvette

Fiat 500 Abarth

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570

Lamborghini Miura SV

Land Rover ???

Lexus LFA

Maserati Granturismo

Mazda MX-5

McLaren MP4-12C

Mercedes SL 63 AMG

Mercedes SLS

Pagani Zonda R

Range Rover Sport

RUF CTR

Saleen S7

Spyker C8 Aileron :excited:

Volkswagen Touareg

sadly it's nothing means anything.. only how they want to add these cars to the game.. I hope how they really do it.. :)

Good find!

Well, in TDU2 you can find an XJ220 too. So ... A '57 Cadillac Eldorado would be epic though.

Since the NDA has been lifted, I guess I'm allowed to post the Closed Beta's car-tree.

You earn 1.000 bucks per (early?) race, so some of them are quite expensive. In the Closed Beta we were allowed to visit two (Detroit and New York)of (so far?) five car-dealers . There are ten spots for cars in every car-dealer, some of them were locked though (2 in Detroit, 4 in New York).

Regards

X8X8X

post scriptum:

I'm very sorry for the low resolution, but the game is so poorly optimized it didn't run at true speed on GT740M, so I had to lower the game's resolution.

They have to make a BTTF reference with that car at least then. Maybe have one hiding in a mineshaft, behind a realtor sign under some bushes and stuff and perhaps even some wreckage along some railway tracks. :)

There is a challenge thingy with a reference to BTTF in it. I posted it in the discussion thread. Maybe there's more though.

It's got both the SL 350 and SL 63... Interesting. Maybe they're different generations perhaps? :mhmm: The more Mercs, the better, though (SLS :yay:)

M5. :yay:

Range Rover Sport. :yay:

Touareg. :yay:

But why the Quattro, DMC and Mégane traffic cars? I mean, two of them are very rare and expensive and the third one is not even sold in the US. :wtf: