We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for the people.

Did anyone check the offical site? I noticed that they did add the LaFerrari and Ferrari Brand to the offical car rooster. For that the Lamborghini Brand vanished fully... (I checked only german and us language of the crew webpage because im lazy)

You mean that the crew follows the fate of tdu2, where they could not hold the Lamborghini linces because of the Ferrari linces? I guess / thougth on something like that. Althougth I would consider this a very dumb move.

The Aventador is beside the Z370, the Camaro SS and the F150 one of the four lalalala cars of the game. Seen in the trailers, having it on the box art...

I also noticed other misstakes for example the Aston Marting gets listed there with a topspeed of 395 km/h, same kind as the typo of the Aventador's horse power with was writen down like 400 something... While we all know its almost 700.

TCWLE_product_PC.jpg

Also if you look at this boxart, with i found on the ubisoft store, i think the car in up front looks pretty much like a Aventador... I kind of hope there, as a lambo fan that they remain, and just the guy on the website screw up.

True but you have to give in, that it is kind of 'weird' that the lambo brand vanished from the offical website. The website is also crawling slow when trying to browse the cars for details. (At last for me).

I also checked further one of the languages does rigth now not display the Ferrari brand. And the diffrent languages show up diffrent news about the game. (Looks for me like they are timewise sometimes behond other language new's posts). As some are still at the news of E3, while others reported about the SanDiego Comic Con show up (Ubisoft showed of The Crew there, and Amazon Preordered got special promo The Crew T-Shirt (saw that on ebay and was tempted to buy it, but shipping oversea for a shirt... dunno I may have more luck on GamesCom?)

I think it only means 2 things:

A. (what I hope for) is that the person responsible for updating the website got missinformed and toke something away that should not or forgot it (saw misstakes on the offical webpage car list befor).

B. That they lost contract to Lamborghini, eventually linces issues because of to expensiv or something? But this makes somewhat little sense to me because the lambos been in the Promotion material already. (if I think back on TDU2 we never had a promotion material showing a lambo if I'm not wrong) with makes me think that A. is more likely.

C. Maybe they choose that the Lamborghini's become DLC cars? I heared in E3 interviews that more cars are part of DLC's and that they rigth now not focus on details on those. But if i look on the car lists found in the beta files. Stuff like the Audi's or Mercedes comes to my mind here.

Hello, first post here. Tried browsing to see if there was any sum of this but couldn't find one. Based on what I've seen posted here these are the following cars mentioned in the game files we've already haven't seen when we played the beta;

Chevrolet Camaro RS

Hummer H1

Lamborghini LP 640

RUF 3400K

Alfa Romeo 8C

Mini Cooper S

Koenigsegg Agera R

Lamborghini Aventador

Lamborghini Gallardo

Pagani Huayra

AUDI TT RS

BMW M5

Cadillac Eldorado

Cadillac Escalade

Fiat 500 Abarth

Lamborghini Miura SV

Land Rover - ?

Lexus LFA

Maserati Granturismo

Mazda MX-5

McLaren MP4-12C

Mercedes SL 63 AMG

Mercedes SLS

Pagani Zonda R

Range Rover Sport

RUF CTR

Saleen S7

Spyker C8 Aileron

Volkswagen Touareg

Audi R8 V10

Aston Martin DB9

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570

Jeep Wrangler

Dodge Viper 2013

Chevrolet Corvette C2

Chevrolet Corvette C3

Dodge Durango 2011

Cadillac Eldorado 1957

Mercedes SL350

Only mentioned as traffic cars, as for now anyways

Audi Quattro

DeLorean DMC 12

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

Renault Megane

I do not know what Inb4 means, but could we please stop this lambo vs ferrari flameware and get back on topic? I respect both brands and I know its a matter of personal taste for with is better. therefor the ferrari vs lambo topic will go on endless, and this is not the topic for it.

Back on topic:

Thanks trickeh2k, for collecting the base infos we have from the Beta files so far.

There no prof that any of this cars will come in all (TDU had in its database also cars that never hitted the game). But if the game would contain the listed cars, it would be completly awesome. For me I find alot of favorit cars in it so I'm more then pleased.

I do expect that a number of this cars will come as pay DLC's I image. But I dont have problems to pay extra for a game I really like.