We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

I noticed when I read the legal stuff at the end of the trailer that it was produced under license from Lotus Group Plc. First time I've seen Lotus mentioned in relation to the game, looking forward to seeing which of their cars we are going to get.

And yeah I love that the circuit spec cars all seem to be based on real life touring cars,

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see the Elise myself, either the current or pre facelift S2.

I was disappointed back when it looked like the game was only going to have about 40 cars, so all the evidence of new cars we've had lately definitely makes me look forward to the game even more.

I noticed when I read the legal stuff at the end of the trailer that it was produced under license from Lotus Group Plc. First time I've seen Lotus mentioned in relation to the game, looking forward to seeing which of their cars we are going to get.

And yeah I love that the circuit spec cars all seem to be based on real life touring cars,

Where in what trailer? I can't find it.

will there be a way to add your own music into the game? i found out on some website that you can do so, but i want to know if this is true or not. I want to listen to some industrial music while cruising, not this indie rock lalalalalalalala.

The one on UbisoftUK has it for sure. Mazda gets another mention too. :)

-snip-

Thank you, it didn't say that in either of the two trailers I looked at. Added to the first post along with the corrected SL63. :)

The Race Touareg might be a RAID spec of the normal Touareg (no source or whatsoever on this, it's just a gut feeling).

Thought that too. It makes sense partly because of what Benz said above and partly because it is speculated there are other SUV's like the Range Rover in the game as well.

Yeah I'd guess that's probably the RAID spec version of the normal Touareg, aside from that buggy every other car in the game seems to be the normal road going variant of whatever it is. And I remember back at E3 2013 in the Gamespot stage demo (I'd post a link but the forums won't let me, it's around 5:09 in the video), Julian Gerighty said all the RAID spec care are based on real life designs, so that would only make sense.

As far as an ingame user music player, didn't notice there was one, wouldn't mind listening to some industrial or drum & bass myself.

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera, not LP560-4 :)

[ATTACH]21215[/ATTACH]

Lamborghini Miura :)

[ATTACH]21216[/ATTACH]

Morgan style kitcar

[ATTACH]21217[/ATTACH]

Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 (2012)

[ATTACH]21218[/ATTACH]

RUF CTR-3

[ATTACH]21219[/ATTACH]

Yeah I'd guess that's probably the RAID spec version of the normal Touareg, aside from that buggy every other car in the game seems to be the normal road going variant of whatever it is. And I remember back at E3 2013 in the Gamespot stage demo (I'd post a link but the forums won't let me, it's around 5:09 in the video), Julian Gerighty said all the RAID spec care are based on real life designs, so that would only make sense.

As far as an ingame user music player, didn't notice there was one, wouldn't mind listening to some industrial or drum & bass myself.

Thanks for that, I found that video here: The Crew - E3 2013 Stage Demo - GameSpot I've updated the Touareg. Sorry about the link restriction, it's something we've had to add to deter spambots that sign up only to spam their links everywhere. After a certain amount of posts your member group will be updated automatically.

Ford Focus Hatchback 2011

Customized so doesn't look like a Traffic Car could be wrong anyone know?

You only see if for a split second in the Trailer at 1 minute & 5 seconds

-snip-

I'm not sure what you mean, we've seen the Focus as a traffic car before?

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera, not LP560-4 :)

-snip-

Lamborghini Miura :)

-snip-

Morgan style kitcar

-snip-

Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 (2012)

-snip-

RUF CTR-3

-snip-

Thanks for that, updated all of them with new links and names where necessary. :D Need to have a proper look at that trailer myself. Added the hot rod as an unknown for now, but could it be the hidden wreck that we already have in our list?

That tuned Miura causes me to feel very sick...

It's great to see one of my favourite cars of TDU1 (second only to XJ220) in The Crew.

The "Morgan-style kit car" actually is the circuit-spec Hot Rod (20 wrecks in the West).

Regards

X8X8X