We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and you can find lots of another car.. we post it some pages ago.. :)

the whole list:

AUDI TTRS

Audi R8 V10

Aston Martin DB9

BMW M5 F10 -- we can see it in the new trailers

Cadillac Eldorado

Cadillac Escalade

Chevrolet Corvette C2

Chevrolet Corvette C3

Dodge Durango 2011

Dodge Viper 2013

Fiat 500 Abarth

Ford Crown Victoria

Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 (2012) -- we can see it in the latest trailer

Jeep Wrangler

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570 -- we can see it in the new trailers

Lamborghini Miura SV -- -- we can see it in the latest trailer

Land Rover ???

Lexus LFA

Maserati Granturismo -- we can see it in the new trailers

Mazda MX-5

McLaren MP4-12C

Mercedes SL350

Mercedes SL 63 AMG -- we can see it in the new trailers

Mercedes SLS -- we can see it in the new trailers

Pagani Zonda R

Range Rover Sport

RUF CTR -- we can see it in the latest trailer

Saleen S7 -- we can see it in the new trailers

Spyker C8 Aileron

Volkswagen Touareg -- we can see it in the new trailers

Good eyes spotting the 4C. I'm surprised the game has both the 3400K and the CTR-3, since both cars are based on the Porsche Cayman. I would have thought that with a race spec 3400K there would be no need for the CTR-3, glad Ivory Tower didn't use that logic though. I'd absolutely love to see the CTR Yellowbird or BTR next, the Dakara would be a great fit too.

Maybe the race spec 3400K is the CTR-3. Likewise for the 560-4, the perf upgrade to that might make it the 570-4.

Yeah I thought that too, but in the legal text at the end of one of the trailers it mentions both cars by name, so I would guess they must both be in the game individually.

Car list is slowly building up nicely.

Yeah It really is. The number of cars in the game was pretty much my biggest concern about the game for a while, but that's not really the case any more. It seems to have a really good variety so far too, even if there is a little bias towards american muscle.

The talk about the CTR-3 I like to add that the CTR-3 may be based on the Cayman chassi but its quiet diffrent from a normal cayman. (You see 911 front, and then all other alternations that not found on any Cayman. To me its Ruf's current high perfomance supercar. And the 3400 is there Sportscar. (Two diffrent things by stock/default).

Hey guys I'm new to this forum and I just made an account here mostly so I can ask this: Will the Nissan GT-R R35 be included into this game ? It's my absolute favorite car of all time and also the one I'm dreaming and hoping to get one day IRL.

P.S: Just played the Beta for these past days and oh my, me and my friends never had this much fun in a car game ever.

Hey Darius, welcome to the :duck:!

The R35 GT-R has as far as we know only been seen in official capacity via the legal 'small print' text at the end of one of the trailers, however I do believe at least one person from the playtest event at Ivory Tower said that they had tried or seen the car itself.

I just realised that we might have bodykits for the lp640, sls amg to make them look like the lp670 and sls black series, since there are bodykits to make the 370z to look like the 370z nismo.

If you look closely to the image posted on the first page you can see that the "Performance" version of the lp640 looks like a lp670.

shame..no new ferraris in the game files? :sulk:

Yeah with all the fords, chevys and dodges in the game, you'd think another ferrari or two wouldn't hurt. I'd love to see the 599, it would fit the game perfectly. The 599 GTO could be the performance spec version, and the 599XX could be the race spec version. Wouldn't mind seeing an old ferrari like a daytona or california either.

Yeah with all the fords, chevys and dodges in the game, you'd think another ferrari or two wouldn't hurt. I'd love to see the 599, it would fit the game perfectly. The 599 GTO could be the performance spec version, and the 599XX could be the race spec version. Wouldn't mind seeing an old ferrari like a daytona or california either.

Same, getting sick seeing all these Chevy's in the game, I mean the Beta was pretty much dominated by them. Would really like to see the 599, or even an Enzo ? and such the Enzo FXX could be the race Spec. Would like to see a BMW M3 E92 with it's GT2 race Spec.

ooh man so many possibilities.