We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

Same, getting sick seeing all these Chevy's in the game, I mean the Beta was pretty much dominated by them. Would really like to see the 599, or even an Enzo ? and such the Enzo FXX could be the race Spec. Would like to see a BMW M3 E92 with it's GT2 race Spec.

ooh man so many possibilities.

Yeah as a euro biased car guy myself I'm definitely disappointed with that aspect of the game, I mean I have an appreciation for everything but there's really nothing at all for your classic or popular european cars, as nice as the latest M5, GTI and whatever else might be. And like you said, so many possibilities with the brands they already have the licenses for. For that sake I'm hoping we see lots of dlc cars for the game. As far as the 3 series goes I'd love to see the E46 in-game, lot's of different variants of it that they could include, same with the E30. I think the Z3 Coupe would be a great fit for the game too, would love to see what a raid spec version of one would look like. Bunch of missed opportunities as far as raid/rally cars go already, especially with the Alfa Romeo license, the GTA being my personal favorite. And even though I'm not massively into the JDM scene, I really feel like Ivory Tower failed there. The R34 is a sweet car, but it would be nice to see the R33 in a video game every now and again.

Anyways, I could go on and on listing my favorite classic and obscure cars for hours. I've seen and played enough of the game to know that I'll enjoy it, and I'm sure we'll see more new cars added to the game before release.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah as a euro biased car guy myself I'm definitely disappointed with that aspect of the game, I mean I have an appreciation for everything but there's really nothing at all for your classic or popular european cars, as nice as the latest M5, GTI and whatever else might be. And like you said, so many possibilities with the brands they already have the licenses for. For that sake I'm hoping we see lots of dlc cars for the game. As far as the 3 series goes I'd love to see the E46 in-game, lot's of different variants of it that they could include, same with the E30. I think the Z3 Coupe would be a great fit for the game too, would love to see what a raid spec version of one would look like. Bunch of missed opportunities as far as raid/rally cars go already, especially with the Alfa Romeo license, the GTA being my personal favorite. And even though I'm not massively into the JDM scene, I really feel like Ivory Tower failed there. The R34 is a sweet car, but it would be nice to see the R33 in a video game every now and again.

Anyways, I could go on and on listing my favorite classic and obscure cars for hours. I've seen and played enough of the game to know that I'll enjoy it, and I'm sure we'll see more new cars added to the game before release.

Same here, I only managed to play the recent Beta and I know I'll enjoy this game also, alongside my friends.

As for future DLC's i am really looking forward to see more BMW's , more Nissan's and since I'm a JDM addict, more Japanese cars :D

I'M not sure, CLassic european cars are great some are true legends. I mean Image a E-Type for example.

The problem I have alot on this is The Crews mechanic to offer tunning into specs (sofar to every car).

I mean try to Image sayed E-Type with some Dirt or Perfomance Bodykit on it.... dosnt all your bells ring 'WRONG!' ? Mine do.

I mean I do appricate the classic europeans alot but they not exactly what I would ever consider to use for tunning.

And keep in mind if the option is ingame, someone WILL use it.... >.>

I'm already feeling weird to see racecar rear spoilers on the trunks of classic musclecars. That on a european classic ... I .. don't .. know ...

Yeah I'm hoping for more specs in the full game, I was pretty disappointed that the GTI was street only, I enjoyed driving it. As for classics being kitted out in bodykits etc. I totally agree, I guess I was talking more about modern classics like the Z3 coupe, E46, Scirocco. I do think there are few actual classics that would fit into the game in a few different specs though, like the GTA as I mentioned, but something like the E-Type would definitely be out of place in the crew.

Updated the first post with some more stuff that's been stealthily released on the official site.

- AM V8 Vantage S is the 2012 model year

- Performance version of the Bentley Continental added

- Performance and Circuit version of the Dodge Viper added

- Changed to the official picture of the Corvette ZR1, as well as added the Performance and Circuit versions

- Camaro SS 2010 linked to the wrong image :D

- Added Performance version of the Skyline R-34

Other notes for future fixing:

- AM DB9 image seems broken

- Ford GT image seems broken

- Ford Mustang 2015 image seems broken

- Source for Mazda?

That is indeed a V12 Zagato, though with a small handful of inaccurately modeled details. Still though, I'll gladly take anything with a Zagato badge on it.

Is that the 4C in the background?

Yeah that's definitely a 4C headlight, surprised to see it advertised as a dlc car since we've already seen it in a trailer, even if just for a second.