We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope not, If any Mclaren should be in the game then the F1, not the ugly P1

Plus someone readed the Mclaren F1 name appearing in the beta files somewhere... so may theres hope yet.

Well the F1 was found as you said in beta files therefore im hoping its in, and since La Ferrari is in the P1 should be also featured if you ask me, just because its a pure technological marvel :D

i dont think there need to be a P1 to fill out the technological marvel spot. I mean you rember that the LaFerrari is just as much as high end technology as the P1 or the 918, those three always wiggled in a trio and I think the Ferrari is the best of them. the F1 i would enjoy because its a legend on four wheels, and aside of that maybe other kind of cars be more intressting.

That and maybe live up other brands a bit, Image a 288 gto or dunno what else

i dont think there need to be a P1 to fill out the technological marvel spot. I mean you rember that the LaFerrari is just as much as high end technology as the P1 or the 918, those three always wiggled in a trio and I think the Ferrari is the best of them. the F1 i would enjoy because its a legend on four wheels, and aside of that maybe other kind of cars be more intressting.

That and maybe live up other brands a bit, Image a 288 gto or dunno what else

wat

The P1 is a must if LaFerrari is in. It's... natural.

i dont think there need to be a P1 to fill out the technological marvel spot. I mean you rember that the LaFerrari is just as much as high end technology as the P1 or the 918, those three always wiggled in a trio and the P1 is the best of them.

Fixed it for ya :D

And 918 would be nice but since we have Rufs instead of Porsches as always then i wouldnt count on it

Blame Porsche for that, not EA as think about it it's Porsche who accepts the payment from EA when they could probably [maybe?] make more by giving the license out to all who want it.

Porsche is highly profitable though, rich housewives are snapping up the Cayenne, Macan and whatever other monstrosity they slap a Porsche badge on these days. :(

Just noticed that a few versions of the Crew website list a Circuit tuning spec for the LaFerrari. Might get some sort of bodykit on it after all? :hmmm:

[edit:] There is also:

- Circuit version of the V8 Vantage S listed

- Circuit version of the Aventador listed

- All versions of the Dodge Viper listed, as opposed to just the three we've already seen

- All versions of the Corvette ZR1 listed, as opposed to just the three we've already seen

- Some confusion about the F-150 Raptor, the image we have listed as being the Dirt version is actually listed as the Performance version on some sites. All the sites have this as the Dirt version, but I can't see any differences.