We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn lol, I wanted to see a RAID :(

Ah well, an offroad Aileron would have looked too similar to a D8 SUV anyway.

That makes me wonder though how the Performance version will look like. Spyker has released renders in the past of Aileron racecars, but those would be more Circuit spec then, if I compare it to other tuning levels of the Crew...

Watch my language? When I am mad? There should be no such thing as exclusive platform cars. I bought gold edition on PC and I demand equal number of cars. Why they are favouriting the weakest console? Because of XBox we don't have mirrors view in cockpit and they getting for this console only exclusive content?

And as someone above stated there is "XBOXLive Free" sign or something like that.

I slowly start to belive that this many cars with only 1 spec seen, and the new tunning Specs DLC have a connection.

Aka if you want to have more tunning options on some of the cool cars you gonna pay a DLC.. makes sense to me. Does it make me mad? No, I'm fine with that. But yeah I think its because of that.

I also dont want to jump out of the boat for the XBox exclusiv. Rigth now we know not about exclusiv content. And what could be is that the screenshots where made on the Xbox, that dosnt mean its a xbox exclusiv rigth away. If we want to progrness DLC politics we would have to study other game titles from Ubisoft, and see if there where platform exclusic things.