We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

First of four themed Car Packs for The Crew races into view | VG247

The Extreme Pack is the first of four themed Car Packs and comes with the following contents:

• Aston Martin V12 Zagato
  • 2013 SRT Viper GTS
  • Fiat Abarth 500
  • New customization options: paint jobs, rims, interiors, tuning specs for select cars.
  • Four new missions: Vertigo, Rollercoaster, Slip and Slide and Hurricane.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's an LR Discovery 4, not a Range Rover (notice difference in grille, black underside of the front bumper and simple rectangle shape of bumper inlet).

I think how it's need to be a RRS, because they write to the game files, how it's a RRS :D

http://forum.turboduck.net/threads/30434-The-Crew-Car-List-over-40-cars-UP20-Dec-10th/page19?p=548738&viewfull=1#post548738

but here is the list from half year ago..

AUDI TTRS

BMW M5 - in the game

Cadillac Eldorado

Cadillac Escalade - dlc

Chevrolet Corvette - dlc

Fiat 500 Abarth - dlc

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570 - in the game

Lamborghini Miura SV - in the game

Land Rover ???

Lexus LFA

Maserati Granturismo - in the game

Mazda MX-5

McLaren MP4-12C - season pass car

Mercedes SL 63 AMG - in the game

Mercedes SLS - in the game

Pagani Zonda R

Range Rover Sport - looks like how it's in the game

RUF CTR - in the game

Saleen S7 - dlc

Spyker C8 Aileron - dlc

Volkswagen Touareg - dlc

sooooo... I can't wait to the Lexus LFA :p

• 2 weeks later...

some say, how it's a real picture from Ps4 o.0

i4AghOy.jpg

Mazda Rx-7 pato-bailarin10.gif

edit: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/the-crew-speed-car-pack

"The Speed Car Pack includes three new cars: Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo, Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series, Alfa Romeo 4C, official liveries and a set of exclusive cosmetic parts. Add the best of Europe, Japan & the United States of America to your car collection with this new bundle."

image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihiro&w=225&h=225&bg_color=000000&opacity=100

Wow so the car is ready and either being held back due to licensing (fair enough) or being held back just for the sake of releasing as DLC later. Maybe CDProjekt can look into creating a racing game in the future, show other devs how it should be done.

It's crazy how perfect that image looks with the Mazda in it as it caters to the 3 main demographics of players.

the credit not necessary, I'm just find it on reddit :D

but in the game files, we get the march and the april pack... just like the ubisoft sctickers and a new Jeep car brand logo, and some texture which can be like a Wrangler :)

(the Grand Cherokee in the game is SRT, not Jeep)

There's more to cars than just their external body

* Internal cockpit

* Damage model, deformation

* Ambient Occlusion (reflections)

* Sounds

* Physics

* AI control

* Customisation, tuning parts

If that photo was taken as soon as the external body was complete, it would hardly be fair accuse them of holding something back just for the sake of it.

If that photo was taken as soon as the external body was complete, it would hardly be fair accuse them of holding something back just for the sake of it.

The question is, why would they do that? Surely promotional content is published after the entire development process is complete? Why would they use an unfinished car in a poster that was posted for a DLC that, at the time, was only a couple of days away from release? (actually I'm not entirely sure when the pic with the Mazda popped up so if anyone could tell me when that'd be great) The description is still intact - "Add the best of Europe, Japan & the United States of America to your car collection with this new bundle. " It's probably due to licensing issues or other reasons, but I think everything is pointing towards the fact that the RX-7 was originally meant to be in the DLC. Not sure if it matters, but IVT already holds a Mazda licence for the Laguna Seca stuff. Perhaps another reason could be that they weren't able to finish making the car in time. And after all the delays, mishaps, glaring oversights, 'technical issues', in particular the recent Patch which pretty much failed to fix most of what was on the notes, I don't find that too hard to believe.

I still love the game though ^-^

Even though what Ry says is true, the fact of the matter is that there is always going to be pessimism in regards to content that is seen but has not been released. A post-release strategy is of course the order of things these days, however it is also true as we have seen time and time again that cut or delayed content is very much a part of this.

• 3 weeks later...