We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should give this car away for free, a 991 Porsche-alike would probably bring people to the game rather than a premium price. Particularly when you consider many will be using a car like it in Project CARS, the two games would work together I feel. Really wish they would update the dashes and instruments to be of the level we expect of them these days.

Oooh that top vette is a damn fine looking machine the way you have modified it, something like you would maybe see in Mad Max or before the arsenal of weapons is added in Death Race. :twisted: Quite tasty looking kits they've created for those I got to say.

Quite want to see what they and you've got for the Spyker.

spyker c8

2015-03-10_00010_zpsq9kosgka.jpg

2015-03-10_00008_zpsmt12frgl.jpg

i tried to keep it as close as possible to the stock thanks to the parts they offered, so i mostly got a kit that would change the usual chrome parts into carbon covered parts.

Some info about the DLC:

- only one spec available for all cars - performance spec

- 1 new vintage vinyl

- no color/interior restrictions on all 3 models

my bad, it means that you can do what you want with them, unlike cars like both Ferraris, Maserati and the C63 AMG that lock some of the color options you have. So if you wanna have a hotpink Spyker with yellow interior, that's not a problem.
Haha that's awesome! Thanks for clearing that up.

you can't select the carbonized interiors in the Spyker :)

and we dont get orange leathers and wingles option :-(

http://img1.indafoto.hu/1/5/34035_44e99af76e0d3f4e7eb331b3f3ef8e38/22453977_92c4dcb95ceea814bc71f6250471e782_xl.jpg

true, forgot to check the carbon interior option, aluminium one has all colors unlocked, sad part is that the orange interior would be a "official" color, but they only added a the black one. and btw what do you mean by "wingles"?

Spec List of the next DLC surfaced:

Raid_Pack.jpg

I wonder if the curcitspec of the mclaren is the longtail one.. that would be nice, but then again if they dont resort the camera problem they crafted today I see little hope in anything...

Also why got never the missing Tachometer needle fixed in the 4c or Agera R? its immersion breaking, but not as much as that new cockpit camera position.