We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Is there any word on DLC cars getting more specs? Most of them have only 1 or 2 like the Corvettes C2 and C3 have only Perf that kinda sucks if they will only have those paying for one spec is a rip off in my opinion

yeah, the vettes were lackluster for me, both could be easily fit in street spec and circuit spec.

ok gentlemen, raid pack released for the season pass owners.

First some clarification. There was a mistake on the photo for the raid pack details, the F1 has only 1 (ONE) spec, and the Touareg has 2(TWO) specs, this was posted on the ubi forums earlier and confirmed ingame. Seems whoever was responsible for the promo material ended up counting the fullstock spec as a extra for those cars (thanks for the disapointment)

Now the pictures

Mclaren F1

Stock

th_2015-04-14_00005_zpsci8npnnk.jpg th_2015-04-14_00006_zps7aidtceo.jpg

Performance

th_2015-04-14_00007_zpsluzzrbzk.jpg th_2015-04-14_00008_zps70ycyxx5.jpg

The this vehicle can't use interior trims Aluminum and Wood (normal/mixed).

Touareg

Stock

th_2015-04-14_00009_zpsjtmklsjm.jpg th_2015-04-14_00010_zpspim97a3t.jpg

Dirt

th_2015-04-14_00011_zpsgzqus36q.jpg th_2015-04-14_00012_zpsu3cypsth.jpg

Raid

th_2015-04-14_00013_zpscyfexhn8.jpg th_2015-04-14_00014_zpsusog0rpg.jpg

No customization restrains as tested

Escalade

Stock

th_2015-04-14_00015_zpsp8xj4fzb.jpg th_2015-04-14_00016_zps3rfgdxhr.jpg

Street

th_2015-04-14_00017_zpso77stfxn.jpg th_2015-04-14_00027_zpsrsj2vycg.jpg

Dirt

th_2015-04-14_00018_zpsc2thqq0e.jpg th_2015-04-14_00019_zpsbgnzq8x7.jpg

Performance

th_2015-04-14_00020_zpsoasrwdum.jpg th_2015-04-14_00021_zpshxafkngv.jpg

Raid

th_2015-04-14_00022_zpsbnymlvve.jpg th_2015-04-14_00023_zpsi1xor64n.jpg

Circuit

th_2015-04-14_00024_zpsxfg9zgos.jpg th_2015-04-14_00025_zpsw6dhwsyl.jpg

This vehicle can't use stickers of any class

Things to be noticed.

- The Mclaren performance bodkits offer the front bumpers from the GT-R version and the Longtail one, but no rear bumper for the longtail version.

- Touareg Raid car is the Dakar VW Touareg

Disappointments:

- lack of a circuit F1 (seriously, the longtail racer would be killer)

- lack of street/performance touareg

- circuit escalade is ugly as hell (personal opinion)

I wrote a question on the offical forum, maybe we get a answer if the missing specs for VW and Mclaren come.

Maybe with the actual patch that has to come in still. but somehow I doubt it a little :/

I agree with OZ that it would had been nice to see a Circute Spec McLaren F1

While the Circuit spec Escalade may not look that fantastic (not sure how many of the bodypanels can be swapped) I like the fact that they added it to begin with. I'd really like to have it.

What annoys me is the lack of a Raid spec F1. I know it might have been naïve of me to think we were actually getting one but they put it in the frigging RAID PACK. The normal/Perf spec F1 are both fine and dandy but they have nothing that really puts them on top of any other car in the game in my opinion. One spec doesn't justify spending real money (and a lot of it I can only imagine) on one car.

Im more dissapointed about mo Circute Spec for the McLaren, Specialy since the F1 has real racing History and examples for what the circute spec could look like from real live (GTR Long / Shorttail). I think it would had suited as circute car far more that that cadillac SUV.

But the offical sides says as OZ Mentoned, that it was a misstake in the spec counting. And that there will be none :/

• 1 month later...
They've announced a couple new cars that will be coming somewhere in the future (not to say *soon*), apparently they will be free for Season Pass holders

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, MINI Countryman and Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR

[sauce]

I'M kind of supriced that the RUF RT35 wont be the first after season pass DLC car. Considering it was anounced ahead of time.

The new Stingray Corvette... I was kinda wondering why it was not in the game to begin with.

For the Mercedes I really ask myself why there is a circute spec, for that car.....

What I'm most supriced is that they wrote that season pass owners don't have to pay... I was expecting a new season pass or dlc car packs to buy. Apprently, I'm wrong and they not as money hungry as I would had pressumed...

All in All good news I say!

I'm not sure if these are the cars that will come in the next pack. They only said that Corvette will be avaible June 3rd, not the other cars. I'm guessing they are yet to announce the full pack. Natchai said on the forums that there are more news coming this week

Yes but the other things are not cars that got cleared out in the forums already.

People hope its patch content like adjustable seats or fixed cockpit camera positions.

Well some sort of patch I consider.

they've announced a couple new cars that will be coming somewhere in the future (not to say *soon*), apparently they will be free for season pass holders

2014 chevrolet corvette stingray, mini countryman and mercedes-benz 300 slr

[sauce]

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

also I love the fact that even their edited and rendered photos have shoddy graphics. what a joke of a game this is.