We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Wishlist

ScoobSTi

We've had tons of these wishlists and it's clear no one listens to us, but hey, why not do another one?! :nuts: After all, we are the customers and whether or not Ubi/Ivory make money depends on us. :nods:

Maybe we could send this thread to the developers and they'll finally give a cr-

You can post whatever you like in the topics below (please don't just do 78 cars you love), and I'll try to add them to the list whenever I can. Mods can help out too!

Cars/Brands

- BMWs

- Ferraris (see here)

- Acura NSX

- Aston DB9/S, V12 Vantage, One-77, Rapide, DB7, Vanquish, DB5

- Koenigsegg Agera/CCX

- Land Rovers/Range Rovers

- Jaaaaaaaags

- Mercs

- STi vs Evo :evil:

- More sedans/saloons

- More luxury cars

- More "ordinary" cars

- Toyotas

- Classic Mini

- Trackday-inspired cars (Atom, X-Bow, etc.)

- Dodge Omni GLH-S :oook:

- Mazda 6 :oook:

Features

- Wipers, indicators, roofs

- Day/night system

- Weather!

- Sit with friends in their cars and force them to drive you across the country

- THE SIMS 3.5 (jk)

- Hardcore mode

- Wheel support + FFB + H-shifter

- TrackIR

- Good amount of players

- STICKERS!!11!!!1one!!1!!!!!!!!1!!

Gameplay

- Drifting competitions

- Drag racing

- Tag

Locations

- Laguna Seca

- Virginia International Raceway

- Lime Rock Park

- Circuit of the Americas

- Columbus Circle for donuts

- Airports or at least accessible runways

That's all I can think of atm, I'm in a bit of a hurry. :panic: If you want to add a topic, just write it along with what you want. I'll put them in later. :)

I really don't give a toss about weather or even the day/night cycle.

I think the only thing I'd ask for is a legit hardcore mode. Anything close to TDU would do.

It's a long shot and probably won't be in the game which is ok with me.

This game already has a better car list than some other titles I can think of :lol:

Wouldn't it make more sense to post wishlist stuff on the official forums? At least there'd be more of a chance of them not listening to us :p

I only want good steering wheel support (including H shifter, TrackIR, good FFB). Adding Hardcore mode would be even better. Everything else seems pretty good already. Wonder if it'll be the same 8-player limit or higher this time.

Guest MrLolololXD
Wouldn't it make more sense to post wishlist stuff on the official forums? At least there'd be more of a chance of them not listening to us :p

But if posting it on the official forums gives more of a chance of them not listening to us, we should continue posting it here :p

I really hope for more everyday cars like in Driver San Fran! The fact that ubisoft already licenced them for DSF is giving me hope that they include them in The crew :)

Personally I think they would fit perfectly in the game... Would love to make some epic roadtrips with them.

Oh and cant wait to build a silver, sleeper impala and feel like ryan gosling :P

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

One of the devs said he wanted bikes, and he pushed to have them in TDU1 as they weren't originally planned, but I don't that counts as confirmation that they will definitely be in The Crew, although there's always the chance it'll be DLC.

Go looking for a Q&A thread in the Ubi forums for the source (I think)