We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Any body use TDU performance editor ? for (DRIFT SETTINGS)

blookajj

I m looking for make drift in TDU ... and i m try to a lot of way to make drift.. yes have a drift car in the game of corse but i m use TDU PERFORMANCE EDITOR and after that will be have a good for setting for the drift. and if u know somebody any information about this please help me :( i change some horsepower torq ... like that.. but i need proffesional settings how to numbers and values =/

HC-Mode without asist & using manual gearbox. Take a car & practice a lot on the Raceway ? and where is HC MODE ? IN THE GAME ?

--- Post Updated ---

Open TDUPE you've already mentioned and in the General, Straight Line and Cornering Performance tabs you've got everything you need. :)

dude i know the TDUPE :) everythink settings there details.. but i dont know how to set.. numbers.. =/ i mean how much steering use how much horsepower howmuch handling =/ can u help me if u have some pictures about for drift TDUPE settings some car =/ send me if u have..dude

Don't Forget of THE DRIVING AID ;) it's really important . . . set it the best for drifting . . . and I recommend you to lower the Overhang Front & Rear with 100-200 units (for easier drifting)

I don't like too much drifting, I made Heavy (Diesel) Physics (4x4, big grip [2000 units] {but that's not the tires grip, definely, too much grip units with not the entire correct physics characteristics, will make the car to behave like crazy, that's rather downforce than real tires grip, and there is a folder in Euro which is called Physics and it has a bnk file named Tires, which has bgjpka type or something like that, extremely difficult to be modded}

I did this to with TDUPE and all i did was I took a car that already drifted a minor bit like the corvette zo6 or viper. And just lower the grip and give it lots and lots of power. I tested and changed until i got the right settings and that made my drifting machine.

I think its also important to have enough tork. because when youre going sideways and you haven't got enough tork it wil cause the car to slow down and just stop going sideways and just go forward.

Yeah dude im try to settings like that .. littel bit :) close to for drift but if you have settings dude can you send me some pictures.. tdupe screen ?? can u do this dude =/ ?

--- Post Updated ---

Don't Forget of THE DRIVING AID ;) it's really important . . . set it the best for drifting . . . and I recommend you to lower the Overhang Front & Rear with 100-200 units (for easier drifting)

I don't like too much drifting, I made Heavy (Diesel) Physics (4x4, big grip [2000 units] {but that's not the tires grip, definely, too much grip units with not the entire correct physics characteristics, will make the car to behave like crazy, that's rather downforce than real tires grip, and there is a folder in Euro which is called Physics and it has a bnk file named Tires, which has bgjpka type or something like that, extremely difficult to be modded}

dude thank you for information i m try :) close to drifting mod now. but if u have.. some information in TDUP with screen .. can u send me ?? and whats the ur settings for

THE DRIVING AID OFF or hypersport sport ... which one ?

--- Post Updated ---

I did this to with TDUPE and all i did was I took a car that already drifted a minor bit like the corvette zo6 or viper. And just lower the grip and give it lots and lots of power. I tested and changed until i got the right settings and that made my drifting machine.

I think its also important to have enough tork. because when youre going sideways and you haven't got enough tork it wil cause the car to slow down and just stop going sideways and just go forward.

:) yeah dude im try to right now.. :D and u righttttt dammmn it xd !! :Dand if u have TDUP settings can u take picture for me dude ?

Okay, I'll send you something tomorrow.

If you don't know how much oversteer or grip you need, you have to try a lot of different settings you know. Like "hmmm, too much oversteer, gotta lower the oversteer or add some more grip".

dude i will wait ur message :)

--- Post Updated ---

Okay, I'll send you something tomorrow.

If you don't know how much oversteer or grip you need, you have to try a lot of different settings you know. Like "hmmm, too much oversteer, gotta lower the oversteer or add some more grip".

​dude i download but.. can i ask u somthing.. this file "TOYOTA Supra MkIV.tdupk " exactly where i dont know which folder tu in put and change.. =/ can u tell me.. exactly where .. example.. tdu/euro/bnk/ ... ? which folder.. to choose and change i dont know..

--- Post Updated ---

[/color]

dude thank you for information i m try :) close to drifting mod now. but if u have.. some information in TDUP with screen .. can u send me ?? and whats the ur settings for

THE DRIVING AID OFF or hypersport sport ... which one ?

--- Post Updated ---

:) yeah dude im try to right now.. :D and u righttttt dammmn it xd !! :Dand if u have TDUP settings can u take picture for me dude ?

yes, I can take pictures in the game (thankfully to Fraps, which is also one of the best for doing videos about games) . . . I will do a picture about the Driving Aid, and a picture with Overhang Front & Rear + Track Front & Rear (btw, look here some informations about Overhang : Wikimedia Error) . . . definely you should not change anything at the Suspensions Heights (from Aesthetic Values), with the purpose not to make the car having super stable & "precise" suspensions (I use 180 mm for Front & Rear Suspensions for my 4x4 Heavy Diesel Mod, but if I don't increase the Grip, reaching 2000, in stead of 1000 or less, the car will be quite stable, but stiff and with slower acceleration, because of not using the original suspension heights)

[ATTACH]18824[/ATTACH]

look here Aesthetic Values INFORMATIONS ;-) I've found also New Things :D by searching Informations about Overhang, Track, Wheelbase (before, I have used just the experience from many tests :D just work) . . . in this picture it is clear that I didn't changed the General Dimensions also (which must be just a little bit bigger than Overhang, Track, with 100-200 units more ... and I recommend you not to change Wheelbase & Length, at all) . . . but I will do it now :D

[ATTACH]18825[/ATTACH] look here The Driving Aid . . . you can use more Driving Aid Styles (I don't know if I expressed 100% correct :D), this one from the picture is without any controlling device

BTW : definely you must insert Big Speed Limit and Many Horsepower, plus FWD Traction . . . in rest : for some good cars, you don't need other characteristics to change (for drifting) . . . I mean : those are The Most Important : Aesthetic Values & Engine Performance ;)

but you want Just to Drift ? maybe you want also A Super Fast Car, but also with Demandable Control . . . look here a Video & Pictures about this Physics ;) Test Drive Unlimited SUPER CONTROL RACING PHYSICS (full throttle almost all the time) - YouTube

[ATTACH]18827[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]18828[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]18829[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]18830[/ATTACH]

Hey Guys, can somebody give me all the aesthetic values of every car ingame or at least from the Ferrari F430, Nismo, MB DTM and the Viper srt-10 because my installment of TDUPE isn't working properly the editor is not showing the overhang values but the values can be changed. Thanks in advance. :)