We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

turboduck mascot gets an upgrade!

Eudemon

If you haven't noticed already, our mascot turboduck (or tduck for short) has had an upgrade! He went out this weekend and got his racing license as well as a turbocharger for a body and has ditched the green hat, though he's deliberating whether to have a green helmet or not.

What do you think and should he go for the green helmet or not? :duck:

turboduck.png

and with the green helmet

turboduck-gh.png

Or maybe a hat on top of the racing helmet for added speshulness. Either way I say go for green, it looks more lively and can probably clash better with whatever picture ends up in the banner :nuts:

And yeah, having the names and badges to the left is giving me flashbacks as well. I really like it.

I'll post the original icon and also look into some other things later today. Also yeah it's a new but old font that just looks real clean, surprised me to be honest. :)

There's a couple of other bits and pieces that have been added or improved aesthetically and some more changes I want to look into.

Looked at the logos again and realized, unless you know our history, it's hard to tell it's a duck. The helmet should look like this:

http://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/250/draft_lens14351571module130443491photo_1288686945SNoopy-red-baron.gif

Unless you know our history, there's a lot more things that won't make any sense besides just our mascot. ;)