We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Realistic Speed physics 'kmh to mph' conversion

ddfdriver

Unfortunately, this very realistic driving game : has not realistic speed. Actually 1 mph is very close to 1 kmh. The speed feeling is not realistic enough.

So : I've made these physics for real speed feeling.

Audi A6 physics PREVIEW :

BMW M3 E92 physics PREVIEW : YouTube

TDU Performance Editor 2.75 : TDU PE 2.75 (ðóñ) - Ôàéëû - ïàò÷, äåìî, demo, ìîäû, äîïîëíåíèå, ðóñèôèêàòîð, ñêà÷àòü áåñïëàòíî

• 1 month later...

yes, is true . . . there are Unrealistic, but at least there are Good For This Game (that's why I didn't said "Realistic Physics") . . . I didn't though to do 'exactly the physics of that Lamborghini'

but to be honest : the acceleration & speed are not realistic for this game (at least for me)

I use since many time ago only big grip value (2000), and when I play with normal cars : I feel extremely slow, the cars don't steer properly (with minimum of 'effort' and enough precision), even the very fast cars seem heavy, in stead of being light

and that's why I've made this car extremely light, fast enough (reaching easily 300 km/h), extremely controllable

maybe it is not a real Lamborghini, but it looks similar to a real fast car (except the huge control, which probably only prototypes have)

I don't know : maybe for steering wheel users it seems quite strange, but when I will have a digital steering wheel : probably I will find the problems and I will solve them, but I don't think there are huge problems

Stop posting unrealistic physics...