We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nissan GTR Physik

keeeekS

definely it will not work, last time it didn't worked not even with a physics made by me from my computer :)) I don't know why, than I had to reinstall the game, but not just one time, because of importing my own physics for several times more ! =)) than I realized that it was sending me fatal error because of importing (my own) physics, pfff :-J

oh ok, try it once so that you remain hidden and replaced the GTR for Nissan 350z Nimso then it works :)

if it still does not work then I will send you pictures :)

definely it will not work, last time it didn't worked not even with a physics made by me from my computer :)) I don't know why, than I had to reinstall the game, but not just one time, because of importing my own physics for several times more ! =)) than I realized that it was sending me fatal error because of importing (my own) physics, pfff :-J

very strange.....:confused:

[ATTACH]18856[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18857[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18858[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18859[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18860[/ATTACH]

I hpe That Help you =)

thanks ! yeah, that's extremely strange . . . maybe there are signifiant changes in the database (of the game, or of the tdupe, I really don't know) . . . I've tried to use tdu without megapack, but tdu modding tools could not be worked in that way . . . I've reinstalled again the game, and than the problem with importing my own physics appeared, besides the problem of importing other physics from internet

very strange.....:confused:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18856[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18857[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18858[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18859[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18860[/ATTACH]

I hpe That Help you =)

I didn't tried 2.5, but I've heard that 2.75 is the best, the least tricky (without many problems) . . . but it doesn't bother me to write the physics by my own ;) especially if something can go not exactly as I want

mh ok, i have download and yous 2.78. It all worked without problems o.O

Is that with you now too?

aha, good then ! :) in last time I have used only 4x4 and great stability (without drifting), but I need something similar to GTA San Andreas Drifting, to Drift A Lot, but Very Well Controlled ;)

pfff, again tdu sends 'fatal error' :)) I have to reinstall it again (I think that's because I have introduced a high quality Nissan GTR (of Norby931), and maybe my bnk file got full, because of introducing too much mods), so : I still didn't tried the physics, but I will try them later after I will reinstall the game

or maybe I have a system problem :-/

The car is still drifting but easy to control .. when he is not at all imagine drifting "understeer" back a little as "100" then drifts the car very very little

aha, good then ! :) in last time I have used only 4x4 and great stability (without drifting), but I need something similar to GTA San Andreas Drifting, to Drift A Lot, but Very Well Controlled ;)

pfff, again tdu sends 'fatal error' :)) I have to reinstall it again (I think that's because I have introduced a high quality Nissan GTR (of Norby931), and maybe my bnk file got full, because of introducing too much mods), so : I still didn't tried the physics, but I will try them later after I will reinstall the game

or maybe I have a system problem :-/

do you use any one patch? maybe it's because .. with me from the game crashes when I patch the game .. or your game goodbye just ... for me the windows installer file was then no longer available. funnily enough it's back now .... I do not think you've got a system error .. rather a TDU1 error.

let your system to check it out any problems .. then you'll know whether it's the system or the game ;)