We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DGS Week 27: Coastal Road

Ryzza5

Pick the best photo  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the best photo

• 1. Ryzza5
    • 2. Ryzza5
    • 3. Ryzza5
    • 4. Ryzza5
    • 5. Ryzza5
    • 6. Ryzza5

Apologies for the delay, the winner took a while to PM me the new theme ;)

* Stick to the implied theme (don't look for technical loopholes)

* Images must not exceed 5MB, and be at least 990px wide by 340px tall.

* Each person who enters must cast a vote in the same week to remain eligible. You may not vote for yourself.

* Winning image must not be of TDU2 as you risk account suspension.

* Winner picks the next theme, unless winning consecutively, in which case the runner up decides.

* Winner has 48h to PM a new theme to me or another member of staff if I'm away, if they fail to meet this then the theme will be a free round.

* Competition is limited to games on all platforms of any age that are classified as driving/racing games. (i.e. FPS games that have cars in them wouldn't be eligible). Please mention what game your screenshot is from.

* Minor non-enhancing editing permitted (cropping, addition of your name, etc) is permitted, as long as the actual screenshot isn't tampered with. Just like all these other comps.

Week 27: Coastal Road

Car(s) in photo are optional, the focus is the scenery (the coast and the road).

Please don't link small images to larger ones - just post the large one here!

Since there's only one entry (from me), rather than just use that I'll chuck up a few shots that I have that match the theme (I'm seriously surprised no-one has any TDU1 screenies floating around in a PhotoBucket/etc account) and let you pick the best one...

1. Ryzza5

20071022213251.jpg

2. Ryzza5

20081212104259.jpg

3. Ryzza5

20090712111502.jpg

4. Ryzza5

20090411153031.jpg

5. Ryzza5

20090319212102.jpg

6. Ryzza5

20100523215504.jpg

No, I've been taking every Friday off from work this month (time owed to me) so I've been confused about what day it is :)

How did I know Andreaz would be the first one to check? :cheeky:

Now hurry up and get some pictures in here :boss:

So no-one ever took a photo in TDU or NFS HP2010 or pCARS, etc driving along the coast? I'd accept race tracks along the coast as well. Doesn't have to be a beach, just a road close to the ocean.

Maybe I'll expand it to include 'massive lakes' as well as oceans.

So no-one ever took a photo in TDU or NFS HP2010 or pCARS, etc driving along the coast? I'd accept race tracks along the coast as well. Doesn't have to be a beach, just a road close to the ocean.

Maybe I'll expand it to include 'massive lakes' as well as oceans.

I had TDU photos, but remember, my old laptop got broken, and all my old things are gone with it. :sulk:

Currently we have one valid entry and it's of *cough* TDU2 *cough*

:hmmm:

If you don't want to look at TDU2 on the banner all the time I suggest you get entering :toetap:

Umm...

* Winning image must not be of TDU2 as you risk account suspension.

Yeah...

No one should take part in this week's competition. Just vote for Ryzza as he's the only entrant so we can all say goodbye to him. :nods: