We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GT6 Pre-orders

calster17

So Pre-orders have been announced, and there giving early in-game access to cars! (by that, I mean the cars are in-game alreday, but insted of buying them you got them from the pre-order...got me?!)

A normal pre-order gets you:

• BMW Z4 GT3 ’11
  • Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 ’13
  • Tesla Model S Signature Performance ’13
  • Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) ’14

15th anniversary Pre-order gets you:

• BMW Z4 GT3 2011
  • Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 2013
  • Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) 2014
  • Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance 2013
  • Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale 2011
  • Alpine A110 1600S 1968
  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2010
  • Audi R8 LMS ultra 2012
  • Ford Focus ST 2013
  • Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 2013
  • Honda HSV-010 (SUPER GT) 2011
  • KTM X-BOW R
  • Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 2011
  • Lexus IS F Racing Concept 2008
  • Lotus Europa (type54) 1968
  • Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2011
  • Renault Sport Megane Trophy V6 2011
  • SRT Viper GTS 2013
  • TRD 86 Racing 2008
  • Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Race Car 2008

These '15A' cars are special in the same way as the 'Chrome-line' cars from GT5, tuned and such.

Also note some of the cars:

SRT Viper

Lotus Europa (original)

Renault Megane Trophie! (thats the crazy ones that arnt for the road)

2013 Shelby mustang

2012 Ford Focus

Not seen ingame yet, but here you go.

On top of that, Amazon is giving away a 'Million credits' pre-order special....name is on the tin!

Link to news here

All cars are in game, all the pre-ordering does is give you early access to them(there in your garage when you start), or the '15th anniversary' gives you the cars in a special type, so expect some livery, new alloys and semi-tuned!

The million credits would be nice, but part of the fun for GT is starting off in cheap cars and working up! Well in my case I tend to use the cheap,slow,odd cars all the time! (21+ Cappuccinos & 7 Daihatsu midgets in GT5 so far!). Could see if I ordered it with the million, I'd get a car with it but only use the car for mucking around in or practise laps, not for actual races and such, like I did with the chrome line cars in GT5!

• 3 months later...

Preordered the anniversary edition today from EB. Rip-off at $115 AUD but at least it's GT5 provided many hours of entertainment compared to some other titles. And the suspension & physics updates in the demo were noticeably improved beyond GT5. Not sure how realistic it is exactly, but it is fun, and has a great feeling through the steering wheel. And unlike some new racing games it's guaranteed to work with my existing wheel. ;)

Didn't really check what features the anniversary edition has before picking it, the gold told me there's a Part 2 to the Apex book that came with the GT5 Collectors edition so that'll be nice.

The $1m credits would be handy for getting what league car I need for Season 9 of OzCoMoBros although I do have a fair chuck of December booked as holidays. Let's hope it's not a warm month. :)

• 5 weeks later...