We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Koenigsegg Crash

iLLGT3

Guest MrLolololXD

I saw it before it was taken down. It did show the car plowing right into the people and the aftermath with people rolling around on the ground in agony. The camera was filming from directly across the street of where it happened.

Apparently 19 people were injured, 4 seriously/critically

--- Post Updated ---

A different less graphic angle, the original one from the OP can still be found on Youtube if you Google Koenigsegg crash and follow links/go to auto related news sites/blogs

I saw this late last night and was completely dumbstruck when watching it as the speed he was carrying into them was quite hefty and I can only hope that the people are only injured and not too serious at that. Such a shame though but just goes to show that anything can happen and to always be vigilant and aware of what's going on.

:fp:

Skilled driving is beautiful and an art when well performed.

If the guy can't handle the car under such conditions, he should know his limits, rather than trusting the odds and hoping he can show off.

It's ok to have the car and not being able to perform tricks, however, having the car, not having the nails required, but still trying to be a champ..Now that's dumb.

Not sure if you can watch it but here is another video from another angle: Norskregistrerad bil je TV

Graphical content!

According to that article, the driver was "going very slowly - 45 to 60mph". He's also driven on events like this before and apparently has a lot of experience with supercars. 17 people were injured, two of those children. 15 were taken to hospital but it doesn't say anything about any serious injuries.

It is easy to condemn a supercar owner nowadays. Yes, a lot of them can't handle them properly, but I'm sure there is also a big number of people, who didn't buy such a car just for showing up on boulevards. I don't know the details of the crash, but it really can be a good driver, who just had a weaker moment or whatnot. There also could be some oil on the road, or he just didn't shift good (being the car RWD with such a big amount power).

It's still sad to see that, though. Fingers crossed.

Edit: Just saw a picture of a crashed Zinda Cinque in HK.