We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

help trade has ruined all my progress!!!

woz12

i was searching for a bargain db4 aston and i found one $2,225,000. paid for it and then went to jump into it and it was not there and trade had took all my hard earned money all $9,000,000 of it even though i only paid 2.25 mil i am gutted.

dont meen to be rude but can any of you give any donations so i can enjoy testdrive again i am desperate for the db4, 250 gto, f1 gtr. and with the new dlc coming soon i dont know what im going to do. i feel like crying lol.:cry:

the only person i know with massive amounts of money is diablo is there anybody out there with a similar bank balance that can donate a few pennys please.

this would be much appreciated but if no one wants to donate i understand no probs cheers guys.:)

i was searching for a bargain db4 aston and i found one $2,225,000. paid for it and then went to jump into it and it was not there and trade had took all my hard earned money all $9,000,000 of it even though i only paid 2.25 mil i am gutted.

dont meen to be rude but can any of you give any donations so i can enjoy testdrive again i am desperate for the db4, 250 gto, f1 gtr. and with the new dlc coming soon i dont know what im going to do. i feel like crying lol.:cry:

the only person i know with massive amounts of money is diablo is there anybody out there with a similar bank balance that can donate a few pennys please.

this would be much appreciated but if no one wants to donate i understand no probs cheers guys.:)

this has hapened to alot of people , they have not recieved a car that they paid for. the only way to overcome this is to buy from a car dealer, it has not hapened to me yet and hope it never does.

its a glitch in the game that needs toi be sorted out

thanks omightyone very very very kind of you.

diablo your a star i dont know what to say im so happy :dance: thank you so much m8. il pm you the details later today.

Alright mate, I just bought it, another green Ninja for my collection, now I have 10. That is the most expensive Ninja yet though, I have bought 3 at $5m (help mates buy 250 GTO) but wow that was a good one.

Enjoy the money !

how do you make so much money doing trade Diablo, do you buy cheap cars and sell for a profit
Believe it or not it's Enzo's and McLaren F1's plus Saleen S7's. Most europeans want rid of the S7 so sell it at stupid money and you can easily make 200-400k on them. McLaren F1's Stage 3 less than a million? Buy it price at a $1m, Enzo's stage 3 under 700k? Buy them and put them to 800k.

Play the field and be sly.

Hey woz I guess the money came through then. lol You're welcome. :bananadance: